custom grill

flyboy

Not feeling it tbh man, too in your face and looks like it shouldn't be on the car

Thats why I asked not sure myself.

Might get rid of the central z affair and then could be a bit more subtle.

Wouldnt then see it was zds untill close up.

Will mock it up and re post

is the grille in your avatar pic your car as well.

i'm going to be really honest,

both look like a quality design

but for me they are too kind of gansta bling for my liking and perosnally for the zed.

but i'm old fashioned i like my traditional woven stainless steel mesh grille. gives the best air flow as well ;)

is the grille in your avatar pic your car as well.

i'm going to be really honest,

both look like a quality design

but for me they are too kind of gansta bling for my liking and perosnally for the zed.

but i'm old fashioned i like my traditional woven stainless steel mesh grille. gives the best air flow as well ;)

No its a pic I picked up from usa west coast mods when looking for different grill ideas.

Its quite clever as from a distance it looks like a big zed in the center but closer in its a small z in the centre with 2 rectangular cutouts top and bottom of the z which easily blend in.

Tend to change avitars quite often when something catches my eye or is in the making.

Please dont do this to your car, i will hate you for ever :rant:

That's a bit harsh :nono:

I didnt put a angry face, I put a winky face :dry::lol: . Anyway its just IMO. Its his car and if he likes it then that it all that matters :thumbs:

you also said 'it' not 'i' (will hate you forever) ......... clever editing Dave :lol:

I didnt put a angry face, I put a winky face :dry::lol: . Anyway its just IMO. Its his car and if he likes it then that it all that matters :thumbs:

you also said 'it' not 'i' (will hate you forever) ......... clever editing Dave :lol:

Who me? :innocent:

I didnt put a angry face, I put a wanky face :dry::lol: . Anyway its just IMO. Its his car and if he likes it then that it all that matters :thumbs:

Who me? :innocent:

Yes you Dave .......................

You have almost all the attributes and skills necessary to become a forum administrator :lol: