Just ordered me a nurrish system

alanmc

Hi Lads and Lasses,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks. I treated myself to a 2004 350Z (with the GT pack) about 2 months ago. So far, I'm loving it. Not so much in the snow/ice, but when I do get a dry patch ....

I just ordered a nurrish SatNav system last night. So I thought I'd better introduce myself properly.

I live in the midlands of Ireland. Are there any other 350Z owners on here at all?

I've been servicing my own cars for a few years now, and I intend to do the same with my 350Z. Already did an oil&filter change. It needs new brake discs soon, so that's next on my list. Probably change the brake fluid as well.

This is why I think forums (with DIY/HowTo sections) like this one are invaluable.

Thanks,

Alan.

Hi Alan, welcome to the self service 350Z club.

I did a 50k P3-equivalent to mine earlier this year (oil, filters, coolant, spark plugs, diff and gearbox oils) and find the Z a joy to work on after years of 15-year old hatchbacks.

I need to attend to a noisy front roll bar drop link and one of my axles has just started clicking so I will be regreasing and rotating it before it gets bad and needs replacing.

Theres no way I'm pulling it apart in this weather though!