Proud new 350z owner

NoNose

Hello Folks,

I'd like to introduce myself. I'm NoNose (long story, later perhaps...) and I'm the proud new owner of a beautiful silver 350Z. Hurrah.

I believe that in a past life this particular baby was an associate of an "rtbuiscuit" (hello), but she's my precious now.

I actually went to the dealership to look at a Honda S2000 but the Zed parked next to it and caught my eye. I asked to take it out too. I'm coming from another V6 and the muscular torque trumped the light weight, revvy Honda. Tough decision though. Still, it's nice to have tough decisions because both options are good.

Given there's a couple of inches of snow everywhere at the moment I haven't had a chance to give her free rein yet but I can tell she's going to be feisty fun. The snow has given me the chance to find a big car park, turn off the ESP and have a little sideways fun. Just a very little as I'm still being cautious until I get used to her.

Before now I've spent more time on two wheels rather than four. Four wheels definitely has some advantages in this weather. :cold: Any other bikers amoungst the Zs here?

Welcome along. Nice to see YOUR car appearing on the forum again. :teeth:

I ride but I'm fair weather only and never been on track. Chopped in my P7F ZX-6R for a '10 Z1000 this year.

There are quite a few bikers on the forum. Perhaps we need a 'show us your motorbike' thread.