dilemma... help required.

sparky370z

the problem is,

i am supposed to be travelling up North to Middlesbrough from south London on Thursday. i was hoping to take the Zed. i was thinking with the current conditions would it be safe to drive the Zed.....

i have access to a caddy van/car crew cab that i could drive but i just love driving the zed. LOL :blush:

i need two new tyres on the back which i will get done before we go. got falkens so was hopefully gonna get the same to replace.

do i.....

wait til after Christmas and get the tyres done then. and drive the van (play safe, better fuel eco)

get the tyres done and drive the Zed. (better option, more fun, Ipad connection ect.)

your opinions please!

Good man :D

i have told the Mrs, we are taking the van and leaving my baby safely tucked up on the drive!!! get the tyres after Christmas. and have enough room for all of the lovely presents to go in the back!! also have somewhere to sleep if we get stuck too!!!!! LOL

Good man :D

i have told the Mrs, we are taking the van and leaving my baby safely tucked up on the drive!!! get the tyres after Christmas. and have enough room for all of the lovely presents to go in the back!! also have somewhere to sleep if we get stuck too!!!!! LOL

+1 :thumbs: