350z in Fast and Furious 5

Zedrush

Wicked...!!

how is the guy who died in a fireball alive in toyko drift alive?

Because Han was alive in F&F4 too. Tokyo Drift is set after 4 and 5... :thumbs:

OMG - can't believe you actually know that :doh::lol:

FFS its not star wars :rant: why not just go about it in the right order :rant:

han was the man, wee cheeky donut, and got his lovely ladies number for future jam rag :lol:

almost as easy as the neds in mcds tellin the young ones for half an hour about how da vtecz kicks in yo'z with 2lb/ft torkzzz

im quietly optimistic about this one actually, if nothing else, its an excuse to go to a packed odeon and enjoy the chaos after listening to all the 1 litres battering it off the limiter everywhere running on 3 cylinders! B)

Wicked...!!

how is the guy who died in a fireball alive in toyko drift alive?

Because Han was alive in F&F4 too. Tokyo Drift is set after 4 and 5... :thumbs:

OMG - can't believe you actually know that :doh::lol:

Best films ever Vik...! I dont know why everyone denies loving them, they're ace!!

One of my favourite filmsets. I think that's what made me want a 350z to be honest. Vin diesel is a monster of a guy, obviously he's had nothing to do between each film and spent all is time in the gym.

Yep fast and furious Tokyo drift was set after 4 and also 5. Obviously the killed of a character and thought, sh!t we really need him for these movies so they've had to take a step back and re-think it. But to be fair it does make it a little more exciting waiting to see what they come up with next. The end of 4 made me really want to see what happens next.

The 2 old guys fishing in Tokyo drift, one of them is actually a drift legend Keiichi Tsuchiya. It is shown in the blu-ray, him doing alot of stunts himself for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...