350z in Fast and Furious 5

Zedrush

I gave up on these films when I saw a floor pan unbolting itself in the first one :fool:

You mean thats never happened to you?

When my manifold was blowing, my floor pan unbolted itself and smashed into the windscreen of the car behind me ;)

they had 2 of them and they were the bad kids cars DK and his young chinese love boy :lol: and they smashed them both up :wacko:

You are aware that Tokyo is in Japan, right?

I gave up on these films when I saw a floor pan unbolting itself in the first one :fool:

You mean thats never happened to you?

When my manifold was blowing, my floor pan unbolted itself and smashed into the windscreen of the car behind me ;)

And never forget that shouting "Shut Up!!!" at your laptop/engine management system will make it go away, haha

Also check in the first one when he rolls up to the meet in the alley how anmassive cable is dragging on the floor under the car, lol

Will still watch Fast Five tho :)

The bit I love in the first one of after that his engine blew from ignoring said laptop and giving it another squirt of NOS. Then he proceeded to save Dom from the cops and powerslides round town... :drive1 nice! Maybe he used some gaffer tape to fix it and it was one of the delete scenes!? :shrug:

All joking aside I do like all of the films and I expect I will watch the new one :snack: