Calling all men, are UGG boots gay?

Zedrush

ARE UGG BOOTS FOR MEN GAY?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. ARE UGG BOOTS FOR MEN GAY?

• HELL YES !!!
    • NO DEPENDS WHICH ONES
    • JAY YOU ARE A MORON, WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the question should be....

When you selling the 350 and buying a Mx-5?????? :p , this alone will not be enough... a swift change in your career path to be a professional hair stylist and your there!!!! ... and only then can you were these boots!!! :lol::lol:

P.s at least you will have warm feet! :thumbs:

Gotta love all the people that have never met or seen Jay taking the **** out of him. I'd like to see most of you say your comments to him in person, bet you'd cack your pants!

But Jay - honestly - dont do it - send them to Biscuit :lol::teeth:

Gotta love all the people that have never met or seen Jay taking the **** out of him. I'd like to see most of you say your comments to him in person, bet you'd cack your pants!

I think someone who starts a poll asking if his new boots are gay or not is maybe expecting a certain amount of p*** taking on here or in person...

:lol:

I think someone who starts a poll asking if his new boots are gay or not is maybe expecting a certain amount of p*** taking on here or in person...

Thats true - and I'm all for calling him camp - but still be funny to see some of the keyboard warriors say it in person when they realise he is built like a brick outhouse! :lol:

Thats true - and I'm all for calling him camp - but still be funny to see some of the keyboard warriors say it in person when they realise he is built like a brick outhouse! :lol:

True but then I am 6'6" in my stiletto heels :lol: bugger to drive the Zed in though :drive1

:lol: yeah - Jay - go on and post up that pic of yourself you finally posted on FB ;) I had to go take a lie down after that :lol:

:lol: yeah - Jay - go on and post up that pic of yourself you finally posted on FB ;) I had to go take a lie down after that :lol:

Bet he really suits those boots though ;):lol:

Is it something like this?

x80156654934085025_14.jpg

He could defo pull them off (I forgot he was a tank). :lol: