Calling all men, are UGG boots gay?

Zedrush

ARE UGG BOOTS FOR MEN GAY?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. ARE UGG BOOTS FOR MEN GAY?

• HELL YES !!!
    • NO DEPENDS WHICH ONES
    • JAY YOU ARE A MORON, WHAT WAS THE QUESTION AGAIN?

Did everyone just look at the title or did they actually look at the boots Jay bought?

The boots he bought are regular boots........

Jay, you big soft southerner, I'd wear them. Me you and Markie could wear them in Soho or something! :lol::lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did everyone just look at the title or did they actually look at the boots Jay bought?

Jay, you big soft southerner, I'd wear them. Me you and Markie could wear them in Soho or something! :lol::lol:

they have fluffy stuff around the top; no one looks manly in any thing fluffy.

Two key points:

1- fluff around the tops of mens boots :nono:

2- Made by UGG :nono:

Fluff around a pair of Timberlands you might be able to get away with, if you were logging in Canada, but UGGS!!!!!!

i wear a steel toecapped caterpillar boot, always have done form workshops to building sites. if i had ones with a fluffy tops the builders, chippies, sparkies and aprentices would rip the pi$$ out of me, and the reason i know this is becaus i would do exactly the same if one of mine turned up in them. :lol:

So Jay is a huge bloke B) , those Ugg boots though, are still for people with bums like wizards sleeves :lol:

well at least the fur can serve as backup if he runs out of arse tampons :lol::scare:

Gotta love all the people that have never met or seen Jay taking the **** out of him. I'd like to see most of you say your comments to him in person, bet you'd cack your pants!

yeah but we all know Jay touches men for sport

:boxing:

:lol:

They could be the original Ugg's with no laces, just the pull bootie thingies. I've seen worse. Being totally practical, they'd keep the toezies warm.

They could be the original Ugg's with no laces, just the pull bootie thingies. I've seen worse. Being totally practical, they'd keep the toezies warm.

Its these ones 41Zxa8I3NHL.jpg - not the girly ones!

It's those ones. I think they look pretty practical and cosy! I quite like them in fact.