I braved the cold and fitted.....

Cragus

....my Red Bride Ergo II seats :#1:

I will take some more pictures of them fitted when its warmer but here is a couple of phone snapshots. If I can muster the energy I might even make up a quick guide on how to swap seats out but I still need to hook up seat belt pretensioners and fit a resistor for the airbags before I do this.

image-33.jpg

image-32.jpg

They look very very B) in a black car.... I personally hate red but would have blue ones in my Azure in a second :thumbs:

Here you go Dave, and yes you will fit into them, so no drama. :thumbs:

You know the drill by now, and, my paypal addy, so just crack on mate. :thumbs:

DSCF2050.jpg

They look very very B) in a black car.... I personally hate red but would have blue ones in my Azure in a second :thumbs:

Here you go Dave, and yes you will fit into them, so no drama. :thumbs:

You know the drill by now, and, my paypal addy, so just crack on mate. :thumbs:

DSCF2050.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Get them bought!

Thanks guys - they do look the business. Now to see about a harness and harness bar :ninja:

Lookin good mate, how do they feel to sit in compared to heated leather goodness? Lol

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! I appreciate it - I don't feel so bad for ripping out electric heated leather seats now. :lol:

I will get some better pictures up when Irfan buys a decent camera and take them for me. As for how they feel my tooth pulling friend - nice and snug!