My New Car!!!

D13vyl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks

Wow and thanks for the reactions, too many guys getting sexually aroused for my liking lol, She is pure filth tho, id like to post one final pic of her for you she placed 2nd in a classic car show a few months back hence the rosette. Again many thanks for your interest, I dont know if the new owner of my zed is on here, i was sad to see her go, but hell i was sick of losing money on cars so i decided to get a classic which will hold her value,

1.jpg

If u need to see a mustang in action watch this classic Steve mcQueen street race in Bullitt, Here that baby go............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMc2RdFuOxI

All the best

R :thumbs:

Im not joking but when i went out in her everyone started waving at us, i think attention is going to be outlandish in this. The coolest thing of all the the fuel opening which is dead centre at the rear of the vehicle meaning i can go to any pump left or right. I urge anyone thinking of another car get a 1968 Camaro she is to die for as well. Cmon guys no road tax, and £200 car insurance, you know it makes sense lol,

R :#1:

Lol

No that aint my jacket in the back, lol, Think im going to change my name To HANK and keep a shotgun in the back lol, Im just shitting the police attention shes sure to attract. I mean noise pollution, no catalytic converter, hell they are gonna love me........

R :evil: