Hello!!

Hi, name's Louise, got my Zed back in March and been lurking around this forum since then so thought it was about time I joined up and introduced myself.

Zed is 04 silver (think its "blade" but not sure if entitled to call it that) GT Coupe. And she's called Cholula and I love her. :teeth:

I've gone through most of the newbie issues, switching on the heated seats everytime I changed gear, found that the headlamp washers are an all over power car washer, usual issues with the gear box, but when you realise its a double K rather than straight H, you're fine!

There are a few other zeds around Edinburgh and a couple where I live, but you don't get an acknowledgement, Edinburgh peeps can be a bit fur coat and no knickers! I also drive the zed like a pensioner :wheelchair: but then my reasoning is that people get more opportunity to view!

Pic attached

photo.jpg

Now it comes to the tyres. I've got a mix and the rears are a bit low on tread. I've already fishtailed the car twice, thankfully didn't hit anything.

I've got Bridgestone Potenza RE050A on the rear, but the treads low, and AutoGrips on the front (Arnold Cack, sorry Clark put them on)

Need new rears. Car is my only ride for the winter (no cosying up for Cholula) so need grip! Any suggestions for good fairly budget tyre to get me through snow and ice in Edinburgh?

Hi Louise :wave: nice to see another female zedder in Scotland - and you're not that far from me :thumbs:

Get your name here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=31687 if you haven't already ;)

shame you've missed this years' meets but keep an eye open for more in the spring - few of us might be at Knockhill next Sunday too.

Stay away from Arnold Shark :scare::pmzmanalex: he's only an hour from you and I'm sure he'd love to see another female zedder :lol:

Hey Louise welcome to the forum sprinkle club! Increasing number of lady drivers on here recently. Need to get you's a section for yourselfs soon if any more turn up :lol:

I know what your saying abou the Edinburgh pps! I have experienced this myself. Loved the "fur jacket no knickers" sums it up in a nutshell lmao.

I too are just down the road. Hope to see you joining in all the fun stuff we do whether it be runs, shows or short driving breaks :thumbs: