Volk GTS Titanium Gunmetal fitted!

RisingPower

Nice. :teeth:

Needs dropping now though.Are you just doing the rear bumper,think it will look odd without some sort of side skirt aswell.

Roads are really cack round here, doubt I can drop it. The Y pipe was scraping at stock height :(

Well, I was thinking rear bumper, nismo v2 replica front.

You'd also be surprised, I've seen the chargespeed w/out sides and it looks not bad at all imo.

With sides, currently they're very low as is, I just have this picture in my head of the Z being beached on a bump, rocking back and forwards :lol:

Here we go, chargespeed rear, stock sides:

http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-in ... nyone.html

Nice, but why would you put them on now????? They'll be ruined by next summer :scare:

We'll see :thumbs: I'm hoping gtechniq c5 and plenty of care should see them through fine :thumbs:

Hoping after spending all that dough! Mate I've got my fingers crossed for you but your a braver man than most.

They look :cloud9:

If you don't wanna take them off now, at least promise us that they come off at the first sight of snow laying.

Think of the increased surface area you now have to slide out of control on......

The only thing that scares me is salt :p

Besides, I thought the z was meant for sliding? Doesn't also feel like so much of a lardass when it does as the M3 did :p

I also enjoyed sliding in the M3 when it was snowy, twas fun trying to park in a whole new way up a hill :p

Last winter I came off a slip road on the "skinnier" Rays and span out heading towards a ditch, not the fun kind of sliding at all.

Did a 270 degree spin and had no choice but to ride it out, thank fully I missed the ditch and the police were at the top of the slip road and came to help.

Came off a slip road on the "skinnier" Rays and span out heading towards a ditch, not the fun kind of sliding at all.

Indeed, but I had massive understeer trying to get onto a slip road, 30mph, nope no traction, 20mph still no traction, 15mph, wahey traction.

I have considered winter tyres and the stockers, but I never needed them in the M3, which has precisely no weight over the rear wheels whatsoever.

I think you could have an incident in winter no matter what tyres you're on, however, it would be less painful driving into a curb with the oems.

From that link i still think it does not look finished without a set of skirts.

Hmm, I may consider skirts at some point in the future, but I still think they'd only end up being a nightmare around here.

I don't think the Nismo skirts on mine are any lower than oem just come out further.My Varis lip clears the 2 speed bumps onto our estate with no probs and my car is lowered.