another newbie! from Surrey

Hey there,

Thanks for all your welcomes.

The forum is excellent, very impressed with all the tech info. Darren has already helped me with an airbag warning issue!

The Z has one me with its character, still not completly sure about having one without a roof though! I bought it because it only had 11,000 miles on the clock and was mint with 2 previous owners. the colour is fantastic and the noise it addictive! its very basic, no sat nav or gt pack... but when the weather is good its a great laugh!

I am based in Molesey, Surrey.

Cheers

Maybe we should have an "Azure" meet? :lol::lol:

An Azure Blue 350z roadster.

I love it!

Me too :) Just up the road in Twickenham

Welcome!

Azure is the colour :thumbs:

pff such a common colour, you all know kuro is best..... :boxing:

Welcome to the forum good to see another member in surrey. Definitely see if you can come along to one of the local meetings, really good laugh and a chance to meet like minded people and find out all the tips and tricks about owning a zed.

Good choice getting a roadster, when the sun is out there is nothing like it, and the sound of the exhaust sounds even sweeter, except when you are following Dave, when my poor little zed gets drowned out by his monster zorst ;)