Finally got one!

After a couple months of looking I've finally sorted myself with a decent car.

54 plate Kuro Black GT with 39k on the clock for £10k

Wheels need a refurb and i'll need to machine polish the car to sort the paintwork - the previous owner must have been a fan of drive through car washes :headhurt:

Picking it up in the morning but then im on lates Thur-Sun so I won't get a chance for a proper play with the car :(

media?id=1486180783

media?id=1486180891

Pics taken from auto-trader. I'll put some proper ones up when I get the chance.

Quite a happy fella! It drives better than the last one I had a play with, feels lovely and tight and torquier (is that a word?) than the 35th Anniversary Fairlady I drove - guess that will be due to the different engines. Gear change is like a rifle bolt too. Me-likey.

Where are you based? get yourself along to a local meet to introduce yourself to some fellow Zedders :gathering:

From a previous thread he's on "the wrong side of the Tyne" but I have no idea what is the right side :wacko::lol:

Haha, im on the right side of the Tyne (Newcastle). The first car I went to see was on the wrong side (Sunderland). It's a Northern thing, anything below the Tyne is the South of England and anything further up the North is Scotland. :p

Picked the car up this morning - only been able to drive it to work and back, but starting to adapt to how it drives quite nicely I think.