Insurance woes - I'm getting sued?!?!

UNABASHED

• 1 month later...

well I've been ignoring the solicitor and refusing to give any of my financial information to them. I received a court summons for January which i also threw away and told the solicitor I would not be attending. Yesterday I got a call from him telling me the case had been dropped and i don t have to pay anything :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

it always pays to be as awkward as possible :lol::p

Well done buddy, remind me never to play poker with you :)

well I've been ignoring the solicitor and refusing to give any of my financial information to them. I received a court summons for January which i also threw away and told the solicitor I would not be attending. Yesterday I got a call from him telling me the case had been dropped and i don t have to pay anything :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thats great news but if i were you i would be demanding the above confirmation in writing just to be sure it doesnt pop up again in the future..... :thumbs: