Noob from scotland

Hi folks, just thought i'd introduce myself as been lurking around the forum for some time gathering info and waiting for the car, I've recently bought my mates mums 350z from the aberdeen area so should be collecting it next wk all going well! it's a 2003 JDM Sunset orange,with very low milage and she's owned it since import so that'll make me the 2nd uk owner!

lovely cars these and as soon as i found out she was selling it/followed by a test drive or 2 it was always gonna be mine! loved it!, come from a backround of mainly honda's, typeR's. but i've owned a couple of older nissans 300zx twinturbo, and R33 GTR, so look forward to owning a powerful jap car again! anyways, rambling on, i'm Ryan 28,and live just north of dundee in scotland,look forward to gettin to kno some of you lot!

Cheers

:welcome: From a fellow Mud Hutted Heathen :teeth: Only been on here a few days myself and I ain't got one......................................yet, arrives on the 1st so I'll add my name to the Jockanese Bandit List when I've got her B)

I'm in Lanarkshire so after the 1st look out for a 370 GT in Ebisu Black, it'll have 06 instead of 60 on the reg, part of my wee cherished plate :cloud9:

Welcome to the forum Ryan. So lucky to buy a car that you know it's previous history!!! How low is that mileage on that lovely Sunset?

thanks for the welcomes folks,i'll be sure to post up some pics this wknd hopfully!,

yeh its good knowing it's been cared for and only owned by my friends mum who doesn't drive her cars hard! it's just recently turned 28k!