Special thanks to Dave and Colin

M13KYF

for all those who attended the Wales weekend. I like many other would like to thank them both for all there hard work in bringing this event together. A special note also goes to June (Cols Wife) and ChrisS for his help. They may be others from Saturday but sadly I wasn't there to note.

Well done :clap:

Thanks Colin (and June :) ), Dave, Martin, ChrisS and everyone else involved in organising, setting up and managing this event. You made it so easy to take part that all we pretty much needed to do was have fun.

Many, many thanks :#1::)

1 word = Perfect!

Thanks and I hope the major meet's of the year continue, as I will be there without a doubt.

Maybe a European trip next time B):yahoo:

Even Jayne my other half was so impressed with the weekend and she doesn't even like cars!! Or was it the fact that she enjoyed chatting to the ladies!!

Respect to all that organised! :#1:

Can't thank everyone involved enough. The drive, the location, the hotel we stayed at, the detailers and the humour of Beavis and Rob....... :dry:

If you loved the weekend it might be a good time to hit the paypal button and donate to the running costs? I'm going to! :thumbs:

Thanks for organising a fantastic weekend guys (and June). Cannot even begin to imagine the time & hard work it takes to bring it all together. Great roads, people and amazing looking Zeds. Can I also add that whoever organised the weather should get the job for life. Looking forward to October.

It was a bit like booking an all inclusive package trip for me. I just turned up and everything was sorted. A brilliant job very well done guys. :#1:

Most inclusive trips include the beer :drunk: ; other than that, can't thank you two guys enough. Brilliant weekend and great to see so many friends, both old and new. Bring on October :thumbs:

Even though we were just over for the social side on Saturday and did'nt do the run everything was well organised and even a 10% discount for members not bad eh?

Thanks to everyone who arranged this especially Colin and Dave -it was nice to still feel part of the club, even though I managed to spill my pint on my shoes and most of the pub floor! :headhurt:

Had a fantastic time, everything went to plan. Went last year and it was great and this time was even better as we had perfect whether.

The Saturday and Sundays guide was spot on so many thanks for that.

Top work :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Can't thank everyone involved enough. The drive, the location, the hotel we stayed at, the detailers and the humour of Beavis and Rob....... :dry:

If you loved the weekend it might be a good time to hit the paypal button and donate to the running costs? I'm going to! :thumbs:

Nice post there Nixy :thumbs: It was a great laugh especially during saturday nights meal :lol:

But seriously thanks for all the comments, Colin and myself are delighted you enjoyed the weekend so much. :thumbs:

And on that note i would like to thank Colin who without his help the weekend would not have been possible :notworthy:

Big Thanks to Colin and Dave and everyone else involved in the planning, organising and booking of meals etc for what was a fantastic weekend :yahoo:

The weather was a very nice bonus even though we got burnt on the Saturday and thanks to Fran for the sun cream on the Sunday :thumbs:

The routes made for some fantastic driving, the lunch stops were great and the accomodation was great too :thumbs:

We had a great time catching up with friends we'd met last time and also met some lovely new people and hope to meet again soon :D