Special thanks to Dave and Colin

M13KYF

.... i would like to thank Colin who without his help the weekend would not have been possible :notworthy:

My thanks to Dave in return - reckon we make a good team, eh ;)

And just 3 other mentions, - firstly ChrisS who helped me enormously with the route planning (and his 'marshaling' on the Sunday) - although having done some recces it was his local knowledge, and particuarly after the damage to roads from last winter, that helped us to find some different roads, which I hope you agree offered some spectacular scenery as well as giving some great driving pleasure?

Secondly, to Alex Wyatt, the manager at Moreton, who was so encouraging and helpful and arranged a new hose set-up for us after I had said how fastidious we were on the cleaning front :lol: . Also to his staff who pulled out the stops to make it such a great weekend. Having checked with the reception manager on leaving, you will be pleased to hear they received no complaints about our 'takeover' of their site and thought we were a great bunch :yahoo:

Lastly, but most importantly, to my wife June who not only helped me get things ready for the weekend but put up with me spending most of spare time for a few weeks beforehand preparing for the weekend and then when I take her there I am off leaving her alone :blush: That is, until I take her on the drives and and say don't get us lost whilst exploring the 370's handling :drive1 Fortunately, she could just hang on and be 'look out' as the sat nav in the 370 worked spot on to keep us on route - might have to encourage a few others to but 370's now so they don't lost, mentioning no names neil :lol:

Seeing everyone's comments made all the hard work so worthwhile and both Dave and I feel really bouyed by the kind words, especially after a difficult moderating period when the winter seemed to create boredom postings that tested our patience - you never know after this weekend we may have convinced his resgination was little premature - I for one sincerely hope so. :thumbs:

October - well if we get enough requests - who knows......and perhps we can pick the best parts of the weekends routes and that we did last October - how do I break it to June :surrender:

October - well if we get enough requests - who knows......and perhps we can pick the best parts of the weekends routes and that we did last October - how do I break it to June :surrender:

As I understand it the WAGs have requested their own area to arrange their own activities for Wales while we go driving :teeth::yahoo::lol:

I would like to echo all the commenst thus far, the organisation of the event was agaion second to none. The input shown by others outside the organising team was very welcomed and I cant praise them enough too.

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend and cant wait until the next one. In the meanwhile I shall certainly be going to the shows and looking forward to meeting some of you all again soon :thumbs:

Next one is Modified Live by the way, followed soon after by many others, check the meets section for more details.

A resounding success and thanks again to Colin and Dave for their efforts.

Just my little bit.

My thanks to Colin and Dave for their masssive input,and for including me in some of the planning,after all I am still a 'newbie'

Big thanks to Colin for letting me drive some of the roads in mid March......In the snow.. (I bottled it and did it in my shed not my zed)

Big thank to Colin for letting me look a pratt in a Hi Vis vest.

And of course, sorry to anyone I confused by my taking of short cuts on Sunday :lol: Needs must and all that.

Oh and sorry to Attack....................For the JAG, he was NOT going to stop :shrug:

And Colin, June will be fine,Steph(she who must be obayed) and her have been chatting about what they will do next time.

Thank to all for a great weekend.

Chris

Just my little bit.

My thanks to Colin and Dave for their masssive input,and for including me in some of the planning,after all I am still a 'newbie'

Big thanks to Colin for letting me drive some of the roads in mid March......In the snow.. (I bottled it and did it in my shed not my zed)

Big thank to Colin for letting me look a pratt in a Hi Vis vest.

And of course, sorry to anyone I confused by my taking of short cuts on Sunday :lol: Needs must and all that.

Oh and sorry to Attack....................For the JAG, he was NOT going to stop :shrug:

And Colin, June will be fine,Steph(she who must be obayed) and her have been chatting about what they will do next time.

Thank to all for a great weekend.

Chris

1) Count yourself well and truly stepped up from newbie status :thumbs:

2) What snow :lol:

P1060841.jpg

th_019.jpg

(Sorry there is no sound - its like watching an old B &W movie :lol: )

3) Thought the hi viz was very becoming :bleh:

4) Anyone quick enough to stay with you on your local roads - good luck to them :surrender:

5) You should know from this forum that Jags are not everyone's flavour ;)

6) It was great that Steph and Liam both had a turn to enjoy the runs and yes, I need all the help you and others can offer to ensure June comes out on the runs again. (BTW, hope Liam enjoyed the little buzz up the A5 and back in the 370 ;))

7) Oh, and one other thing - you are on a charge for standing with your hands in your pockets whilst on duty - zDan has provided the evidence :bangin::lol::lol:

I need all the help you and others can offer to ensure June comes out on the runs again.

I beleive they are waiting on a WAGs section to be set up so they can arrange their own entertainment at the next Wales Run :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry ive taken so long after the event to come back online- for my first event it was absolutely amazing, I had a great time and met some great people. Thank you! I'm just sad that i'm having to let go of my car now (new job, London, company car etc etc) but I may have to become a 350z groupie until I get one again :D

Thanks for a cool weekend and I look forward to seeing some of you again in the near future!

Cheers

Amber

Fyr350

PS. I forgot to take off the Forum car sticker for about 3 weeks lol

Hi all, sorry ive taken so long after the event to come back online- for my first event it was absolutely amazing, I had a great time and met some great people. Thank you! I'm just sad that i'm having to let go of my car now (new job, London, company car etc etc) but I may have to become a 350z groupie until I get one again :D

Thanks for a cool weekend and I look forward to seeing some of you again in the near future!

Cheers

Amber

Fyr350

PS. I forgot to take off the Forum car sticker for about 3 weeks lol

Glad you had a great time Amber :thumbs: But sorry to hear that you are selling up :(