World Cup starting soon !!! C'mon England !!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not an argument its a question why some people (mainly scottish) are so hung up about it. Get a grip i say! :p

To quote:

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: It's SH**E being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f****ng Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just w***ers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by w***ers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete a$$holes. It's a SH**E state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any f****ng difference!

haha well its all down to the fact scotland (generally) hate england and want england to hate them back, but really england dont give a stuff as they dont even confirm scotalnd exists half the time, thus pissing scotland off even more :lol:

take the evidence below, look! they lie the UK down to make Scotland as weeny as possible just to anger the scots

bbc+uk+weather+map+stornoway.jpg

Its not an argument its a question why some people (mainly scottish) are so hung up about it. Get a grip i say! :p

Also try living up here, like when you've missed a really good Scottish football game and you turn the news on to see highlights, you get highlights of every game played in England, even the absolute dross of the English league, and then you get a big boring bloody chart with all the Scottish game results, not one goal showed. :rant::rant::rant:

haha well its all down to the fact scotland (generally) hate england and want england to hate them back, but really england dont give a stuff as they dont even confirm scotalnd exists half the time, thus pissing scotland off even more :lol:

take the evidence below, look! they lie the UK down to make Scotland as weeny as possible just to anger the scots

bbc+uk+weather+map+stornoway.jpg

:lol::lol:

I don't care who wins it aslong as its not England :#1:

My money is on Argentina (again :headhurt: ) with outside bets on USA & Serbia B)

What do you know Welsh Retard :lol::lol::lol:

you do realise you live on the side of the country right next to wales you tool :lol:

I know the vast majority of Scots, Welsh and Irish don't like to see England winning purely because you never hear the end of it.

You can get odds in the bookies to see how long into the very first broadcast from the World Cup it will take before a commentator mentions England and 66!!!!

And then wonder why all the other nations want you beat?

:thumbdown:

But as a Scot / Aussie there is no way in hell I would be supporting England

didn't know you had dual nationality?

i have a british and an austrialian passport

i don't see my self as english, i see myself as british.

when choosing my flag for my number plate, i chose one with a union jack not a st george flag. i feel it represents me better as a person as the union jack is on both ozzy and brit flags.

as for scotland i don't recognize it as an independent sovereignty; not as long as they're still getting money from west minster. for me independence means both politically and financially.

there i said it. now quick to the bomb shelter :lol:

Hopefully England get knocked out nice and early so we can enjoy a decent footballing tournament without all the bullsh*t hype. Euro 2008 was so much better because we weren't in it.

We're a quarter final team at best, nothing more. I can totally understand Carragher when he said that Liverpool is more important to him than England, as I feel exactly the same about the mighty LUFC.

i watch all the six nation games, and support who ever is playing against the french or the italians. my dads a falklands vet, so he always supports anyone in international football/rugby who beat the Argentinians; for obvious reasons :lol:

its been mayhem in my house the last few world cups with england/austrialian matches, especially the ones in the finals.

if i supported england, mum wouldn't cook for the week. if i supported australia dad wouldn't talk to me. was a loose loose situation

either way neither of my parents spoke to each other for 24 hours :lol:

when choosing my flag for my number plate, i chose one with a union jack not a st george flag. i feel it represents me better as a person as the union jack is on both ozzy and brit flags.

as for scotland i don't recognize it as an independent sovereignty; not as long as they're still getting money from west minster. for me independence means both politically and financially.

Yup I have dual Nationality but i see myself as Scottish and not British....... yes I realise what it says on my passport but if I had my own way Scotland would be an independant Nation. As for the financial point of view.... I am pretty sure Scotland would be fine on its own ;) The Aussies are already looking into changing their flag as they dont want to have the Union Jack on it since they have nothing to do with Britain anymore, which I am all for tbh

Yup I have dual Nationality but i see myself as Scottish and not British....... yes I realise what it says on my passport but if I had my own way Scotland would be an independant Nation. As for the financial point of view.... I am pretty sure Scotland would be fine on its own ;) The Aussies are already looking into changing their flag as they dont want to have the Union Jack on it since they have nothing to do with Britain anymore, which I am all for tbh

+1 :thumbs: