My S/C figures

Ian

Just back from Abbey after an epic drive home B) I fear I may be slightly deaf though, you will definatley hear me on Saturday before you see me, possibly a long time before you see me :lol:

Figures :)

380 WHP / 420 ATF

350 Ft/Lb Torque

7.5 Psi

I'll get my graphs up later but right now the chinese is calling me :snack:

Car absolutley flies now as I'm sure the driver of the DB9 I encountered on the way home will agree :lol:

Car performed flawlessley on the way home, There is a small hickup when starting the car when the engine is warm but its not effecting it from starting. I used just over a 1/4 tank of petrol coming home (around 170miles)

Very happy :teeth:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome results mate! Did Abbey have to do much mechanical work or was it all tuning?

Quite a bit of mechanical work, not helped by my radiator deciding to leak leading to much of the s/c needing to come out :(

Congrats mate!! How did it perform against the AM? Get some vids up when you can, I'd love to actually feel how powerful it is, but vids will have to do :p

If there hadnt been a car in front of me, I'd have had him, instead I had to pull in behind him & then he wouldn't move out of the way :rant: (was coming out of the average speed cameras on the M4 & he looked over & accelerated, so I joined in - there was a car ahead of me though )

Was pretty even but I think I just had that bit more from a rolling start of 50.

Also had a Gallardo pass me but there was noway I was being humiliated by that :lol:

Quarter tank - 170 miles!!! Thats wizardry!

Good figures too mate - well done!

Took it pretty easy coming home, I've barely driven the car in about 9 months so it took me a while to adjust to it :blush:

Good results ian :teeth:

Your fuel consumption is nice! :teeth: Must be something up with mine as i get no where near that :bang:

:#2::lol:

Thanks :) I'm delighted with the car now, its pretty much perfect although maybe a bit loud :lol: The only money I plan to spend on the car (after I have fitted the parts I have left to fit) is for maintenance items, my car is pretty much complete :#1:

Some graphs :)

DSC_3337.jpg

DSC_3336.jpg

DSC_3335.jpg

DSC_3332.jpg

DSC_3331.jpg

DSC_3328.jpg

DSC_3327.jpg

DSC_3326.jpg

DSC_3338.jpg

:teeth:

Good results ian :teeth:

Your fuel consumption is nice! :teeth: Must be something up with mine as i get no where near that :bang:

:#2::lol:

:p

I grannied it most of the way home, I think I only went above 3K RPM a few times :blush:

The noise is insane though, especially at around 2k when the boost is starting to pick up, I cant even hear the s/c or bpv :lol:

Thanks :) I'm delighted with the car now, its pretty much perfect although maybe a bit loud :lol: The only money I plan to spend on the car (after I have fitted the parts I have left to fit) is for maintenance items, my car is pretty much complete :#1:

what about brakes Ian? are you still on standard brembos? I like the look of some k-sport hmmmmm

what about brakes Ian? are you still on standard brembos? I like the look of some k-sport hmmmmm

Yup still on oem disks & pads :) I'll upgrade them as & when they need doing. I only use the car on the road so I think that a BBK will be overkill so I will probably just get some decent disks and pads