My S/C figures

Ian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was chatting to Mark on the phone yesterday, and he said your car was LOUD!

Im looking forward to seeing it tomorrow, and having a good natter about my FI plans :thumbs::teeth:

But was it louder than mine mark?? :lol:

Alright for some jetting off to the states to do some tuning B)

now now boys lets not get in to a who can go def first contest . your both making great power and im sure more than lud enough for the people you live near !

13.2 to 13.4 AFR change , stock car swings the AFR more than this when it is on closed loop.Thats as we are swinging the inlet cam agressively that causes the bhp blip. Remember this is a full throttle pull you dont normally run full throttle from this low RPM when driving on the road

No worries re your idea,s re the AFR,s but I am 100% happy with the AFR.

To be honest if you had rods and pistons fitted i would run the car far leaner than I am at the moment

stock pistons are made of chocolate , any detonation and your break a ring land simple as that.

I think you need to see some of the Utec mapped cars I think you see some big AFR swings.

Thanks for the clarification, I understand a bit more now :thumbs:

I was chatting to Mark on the phone yesterday, and he said your car was LOUD!

Im looking forward to seeing it tomorrow, and having a good natter about my FI plans :thumbs::teeth:

But was it louder than mine mark?? :lol:

Alright for some jetting off to the states to do some tuning B)

now now boys lets not get in to a who can go def first contest . your both making great power and im sure more than lud enough for the people you live near !

But now my car is nowhere near as loud.....and i prefer it 1000X more as you just here the charger and the air dumping out :cloud9:

No, he said it deffinatly wasnt louder than yours apparantly!

The vortech is a lot louder than the HKS kit, my exhaust set up is louder than pretty much anything else :lol:

looking forward to seeing it at Wales

I can't make Wales this year unfortunatley :(

Finally! Nice numbers, when are you and nurrish doing the 1/4 mile?

Like that the power is early means you don't need to rev the shot out of the car, no reason to keep going after 5 and a bit. Hmmmmm oncoming over here so I can have a drive?

A