bad paint finish

showtime1

For what it's worth I love my Z for exactly what it is, RTB summed it up perfectly. I also love my bike, Honda SP2, not the lightest, fastest, most powerful or newest but it exudes character, just like my Z. Just like my bike if you want to modyfy it then the sky (wallet) is the limit, it's very easy to personalise and create something that suits you.

For me, cleaning the Z and keeping on top of the finish is enjoyable and satisfying...driving the beast is even more so!

If you can find so much wrong with the Z then ownership of this car is not for you, I for one think I spent my hard earned money wisely.

i love the welsh just not this one .
This post is better than the election with a bunch of grown up men slagging each other makes me laugh every time. Everyone has their own opinion to things. And not everyone is familiar with the site ie using the search button. But its also not big and clever to send PM slagging each other off.

Think i have defended and insulted everyone in that statement above time now to receive some PM's slagging me off now.

I don't think any Scots or Irish have been insulted yet

:lol::lol:

This site does get a few people comparing the Zed to other cars and you will always get that but the vast majority fall in love with the Zed and treat it like their child despite it's little short falls.

(unless that's just me :blush: )

anyway Ian/showtime stop being arsey British Retards. :lol::boxing:

Uncalled for TBH :thumbdown:

This thread really just shows what happens when you make a private message public, surely if you get a PM you think is out if order you just report it, if you put it in the public domain it just turns into a childish affair like this :bangin:

No, there is no report pm function.

I put it out here to show people what hes really like, its not the first pm i've had slagging me off but the fact that he used my country of brith against me makes it a bit more personal imo :) Usually I ignore them, but this guy took it too far & caught me in a particulary bad mood so I made it public to shut him up

This is getting out of hand but laughable. The guy who hates is 350z... Sell it and buy another Audi. You only get what u pay for and your one of many who have problems with it, but most find other things that make up for it. No matter what car you get n black, if you don't take the correct care it will always look sh1t!

Bit extreme but I'll back it. I can't stand people who pm to slag people off. If ur gonna do it, do it in public. I'm sure the moderators or admin will be along soon to sort it out

I think we all know that the car has its little issues and after considered and balanced contemplation we either love them or hate them. The clicky axle is a pain but an easy fix. The skipping bose is a nuisance but can be fixed.

The car is what it is. Love it or hate it the zed is a car that you dont see very often and for the price I consider it to be a great car.

I loved them since they first came out and have owned many models. I dont buy them expecting to have a carefree motoring experience but I dont regret buying any of the 5 that I have owned.

They are what they are. :)

Bit extreme but I'll back it. I can't stand people who pm to slag people off. If ur gonna do it, do it in public. I'm sure the moderators or admin will be along soon to sort it out

lucky ian didn't paste in part of my pm i sent him :lol:

i had a Misano red / black quattro sport b4 the Z, paint was good, but i thought all japanese cars were a bit thin on coats of paint?

my Z has always been polished or wax'd with a PC and not noticed the paint burning or anything bad :)