bad paint finish

showtime1

i always thought the 350 looked best in kuro black but its a sod to keep clean, and the finish aint that good {orange peel } is that cause the paint is thin, i know the panels are thin as they bend when i wash it. whats your finish like?

without sounding like an arse mate,

every post i've seen you put up so far is a niggle or a complaint about the zed,

must admitm this is the first one where you haven't compared it to the uber quality of your previous audi.

i think what you need to keep in mind is that every car will have its niggles. you either move on and enjoy it. or change cars.

this isn't a 60k sports car its a 30k sports car that competes well with alot of 60k cars.

as i said beife nissan built a very good car, but they built it to a budget.

i think the quality of nissans painting does vary, especial as they put it on very thin.

get some good waxes on and build the layers up it will help to defract this effect. it won't remove it but will help.

A nice PM that I recieved from dumbass here :thumbs:

i know your welsh fella but dont get arsey , the tt is a better built car thats a fact and the tt forum members had manners arsey **** Subject: bad paint finish

Theres this small bar in the top right that says "SEARCH" you could try and maybe use it for once ;)

Not my fault your a lazy sod that cant be arsed to search :thumbs:

time to chill out I think Showtime1.

I must admit it is a tad annoying reading threads of you slating the zed daily and telling us just how good the TT is. Why exactly are you not still driving around in the TT if it was so special?

time for a change, im not slating just comparing , ive had two tt s thought id try something different had a rs4 and a boxster before didnt like the boxster much,the rs4 wasnt bad. i do like the 350 its a pitty the quality isnt there thats all. deffinatley not slated it i wouldnt of bought else.

This post is better than the election with a bunch of grown up men slagging each other makes me laugh every time. Everyone has their own opinion to things. And not everyone is familiar with the site ie using the search button. But its also not big and clever to send PM slagging each other off.

Think i have defended and insulted everyone in that statement above time now to receive some PM's slagging me off now.

This post is better than the election with a bunch of grown up men slagging each other makes me laugh every time. Everyone has their own opinion to things. And not everyone is familiar with the site ie using the search button. But its also not big and clever to send PM slagging each other off.

Think i have defended and insulted everyone in that statement above time now to receive some PM's slagging me off now.

Its hardly rocket science on using search is it? especially when he asks questions which have been asked millions of times :yawn:

I don't think any Scots or Irish have been insulted yet

:lol::lol:

This site does get a few people comparing the Zed to other cars and you will always get that but the vast majority fall in love with the Zed and treat it like their child despite it's little short falls.

(unless that's just me :blush: )

anyway Ian/showtime stop being arsey British Retards. :lol::boxing:

Try asking your questions over at my350z.com - wear flame proofs :D

We try to help you, but when you keep preaching about how much better your audi was, it gets a bit annoying. Also common sense would tell you that you would get an answer quicker by actually searching & 9/10 times you would actually find a guide for what you need.

Insulting PMs are not good though, if you have a problem with what I say in the future atleast be man enough to say it to me in public & not have to insult me privatley :snack:

This site does get a few people comparing the Zed to other cars and you will always get that but the vast majority fall in love with the Zed and treat it like their child despite it's little short falls.

Oi, I'm not british ;) Im welsh :blush:

Irish = Pikeys

Scottish - Tight drunks

I think that covers it :lol:

i love the welsh just not this one .