Scottish owners **Abbey coming to Scotland!!**

jacr87

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked at the list as it appeared a few pages ago, and where people are from their signatures -

1. Stew - Aberdeenshire

2. Kenny (tt350z) - Ellon

3. Dblock - ?

4. srobrien - Aberdeenshire

5. JT1703 ( John ) - Aberdeenshire

6. Jason - Inverurie

7. Chadwick - Bathgate

8. maz - Glasgow

9. Jim - Larbert

10. chriswatson99 - ?

Aberdeen area = 5

Central belt = 3

Unknowns = 2

A few others seemed to be expressing interest for later, but haven't committed to the list - they include Maxi, Jay, Vik54 and Jamie Moy, all of whom are in the central Belt.

It's up to Abbey to decide, of course, but somewhere around Dundee would appear to be the best location to suit most people.

Hope this is helpful.

Looked at the list as it appeared a few pages ago, and where people are from their signatures -

1. Stew - Aberdeenshire

2. Kenny (tt350z) - Ellon

3. Dblock - ?

4. srobrien - Aberdeenshire

5. JT1703 ( John ) - Aberdeenshire

6. Jason - Inverurie

7. Chadwick - Bathgate

8. maz - Glasgow

9. Jim - Larbert

10. chriswatson99 - ?

Aberdeen area = 5

Central belt = 3

Unknowns = 2

A few others seemed to be expressing interest for later, but haven't committed to the list - they include Maxi, Jay, Vik54 and Jamie Moy, all of whom are in the central Belt.

It's up to Abbey to decide, of course, but somewhere around Dundee would appear to be the best location to suit most people.

Hope this is helpful.

Good job!

Indeed, whatever suits Abbey, I agree. I'm just hoping it's more central for everyone, or within a reasonable driving distant :)

A few others seemed to be expressing interest for later, but haven't committed to the list - they include neilp Maxi, Jay, Vik54 and Jamie Moy and cragus all of whom are in the central Belt.

All the above names are central I am sure so thats sways it our way again. At the end of the day though, Abbey need a dyno and Stew is taking the time to organise this which wont be easy so thumbs up to him and road trip ahead for us central lot I guess. :lol:

Ok, just a quick update.

I've just spoken to Alex and he has kindly offered to help find a good dyno. I'll be liaising with Abbey and then I'll post up the prices and date.

This might take a few days. :)

Ok, just a quick update.

I've just spoken to Alex and he has kindly offered to help find a good dyno. I'll be liaising with Abbey and then I'll post up the prices and date.

This might take a few days. :)

ALEX to the resssscccccuuuuuue. He is the man - it must be said! Stew you can be his humble sidekick :lol:

MOTOR MAN and Spanner boy (I am open to other suggestions :blush: )

Yes and no.

I have been in contact with both Alex and Mark@Abbey.

We don't have final figures but we would have to pay for the Uprev, Dyno time, flights and hotel. We are looking at somewhere around £550 for each car approximately.

The cost of Uprev is just under £400 so the extra money is what you it costs for Abbey to come to us.

Cool mate. I'm gonna opt out of this one. To be honest it's cheaper for me to go down as I can stay with my bro in Staines. Between the 550 and fuel to go to Perth and back it will probs cost me the same to travel to London and back and pay about the 400 quid mark. But cheers anyways