Scottish owners **Abbey coming to Scotland!!**

jacr87

Guys I want my car mapped However Im unsure to whereabouts to get it done? Has anyone been on a the rollers and got a remapp from a company up North?

If so can you tell me who the company is and what gains/losses did you get, The cost of the remap + runs on rolling road.

Cheers

Jason

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I want my car mapped However Im unsure to whereabouts to get it done? Has anyone been on a the rollers and got a remapp from a company up North?

If so can you tell me who the company is and what gains/losses did you get, The cost of the remap + runs on rolling road.

Cheers

Jason

Jason what EMS are you running mate?

I'm goin to be looking to get this done to but I'll prob do a road trip down to abbey, and hit a few other places at the same time! You could try dastek in dalgetty bay.

Just looked at their site and they actually have the power graph for a 350Z, quoting +20BHP extra and +26 lb.ft torque which is what generally seems to be the results Abbey and others are reporting....

Can the standard ems be remapped? Just seems that the question hadn't been answered.

Alex Pm'd me Neil, The best place to go is Abbey or Rs. Just a huge treck and you pay just as much for fuel as for the remap to get there!!! :headhurt:

jason , since its such an epic trek to get to RS or even further to abbey why not get the full uprev pack from uprev direct with theyre email in tunes then once your fully certian youve got all your mods done make the trip for a final sorting . otherwise if you want to add plenum spacers etc later youd need another trip, assiming you done alreayd have HFC , spacer etc etc

jason , since its such an epic trek to get to RS or even further to abbey why not get the full uprev pack from uprev direct with theyre email in tunes then once your fully certian youve got all your mods done make the trip for a final sorting . otherwise if you want to add plenum spacers etc later youd need another trip, assiming you done alreayd have HFC , spacer etc etc

Have not got any HFC's or spacer considering it tho when the price is right, Zorst is done and Have a jwt/oem/stock box to try out and see what results are better.

dastek blew my mates astra vxr up, 2 weeks old, he done the run in miles and then mapped it. it was running too lean and one piston ended up losing compression and the turbo got fecked

:scare: You know what dealer that was?

consider giving that a miss then.

Ok folks.

As soon as I read this I thought if Mohammed won't come to the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed....

I contacted Abbey and they are willing to make the trip North of the Border to do some UpRev tuning!

What we need is a list of people interested (by interested I mean VERY interested) and their mods so Abbey can plan exactly what they need.

1. Stew - DC SportsTD exhaust, Injen CAI, Kinetix V+..... probably have a flutter on a few more mods if I'm doing an UpRev

1. Stew - DC SportsTD exhaust, Injen CAI, Kinetix V+..... probably have a flutter on a few more mods if I'm doing an UpRev

2. Kenny (tt350z) - Power Enterprise TT running Haltech Platinum

3. Dblock - Japspeed k2, Japspeed Y pipe, (hopefully) Dc Exhaust manifold, K&N Typhoon, (hopefully) Plenum spacer (02 JDM auto)

3. Dblock - Japspeed k2, Japspeed Y pipe, (hopefully) Dc Exhaust manifold, K&N Typhoon, (hopefully) Plenum spacer (02 JDM auto)

4. srobrien - 2005 UK GT, Pipercross Induction, Pure 5/8" Plenum spacer, K1, (maybe japspeed y-pipe) TOTALLY UP FOR THIS.

Nice one Stew , definitely up for this.

4. srobrien - 2005 UK GT, Pipercross Induction, Pure 5/8" Plenum spacer, K1, (maybe japspeed y-pipe) TOTALLY UP FOR THIS.

5. JT1703 ( John ) - '05 GT , Powerflow Custom Dual Exhaust ( Cats back ) , JWT Popcharger. Would definitely get Plenum Spacer etc etc as recommended by Abbey as well.

Not sure where Abbey are planning on coming to or what they require with regards to facilities but if need be my old man has a HUGE garage / workshop with a 4 poster ramp that can easily accommodate a few Zeds ( currently has his 6 cars and my Capri stored there ). We already have 4 local cars interested. Just an option if they need it :thumbs: