The Biggest Motorway Sideways Drift Ever?*VIDEO*

Beavis

"the accident happened on 13 January and police had investigated, but to date no action had been taken against the lorry driver"

I'd imagine something will be done about it now. The power of the internet!

Arclid should have a new motto "getting your goods there, NO MATTER WHAT!"

youd think the car that filmed it coulda pulled in front of the lorry and slowed it down :bangin:

I haven't been in a Physics classroom for 31 years but that is a really bad idea. Ask Sir Isaac Newton (1642 - 1727):

Three Laws of Motion

Newton's First Law of Motion states that in order for the motion of an object (Clio) to change, a force must act upon it (camera car), a concept generally called inertia. (or crashing)

Newton's Second Law of Motion defines the relationship between acceleration, force, and mass. (A bloody great crash)

Newton's Third Law of Motion states that any time a force acts from one object to another, there is an equal force acting back on the original object. (Hello God)

sir-isaac-newton.jpg

"I ain't gettin' in the way of those muthas. Fo' sure........."

someone had been watching too much smokey and the bandit

:lol:

Showed this to my trucker friend last night and he said he'd always fantasised about doing such as thing, perhaps this was no mistake & all truckers have an unrepentant urge to push cars along motorways sideways.......? :dry: