New Owner - Introduction

Hi All,

I've been registered for a while now using the excellent forums to research buying a zed.

Well I found one and picked her up yesterday, very pleased with my purchase so thought it was time to introduce myself and my car.

It's an 06 Azure Blue Roadster, totally standard with GT pack and 15k on the clock.

The only issue I ahve found when i went to pick the car up was the paint on the rear bumper next to the O/S tail light had cracked, I never saw the issue when I previously viewed the car but thankfully my girlfriend noticed it yesterday before I drove off and they will arrange to repair.

So onto me, I'm Andy, I work in chester and live in Ellesmere Port for my sins.

I perviously had an 02 Celica 190 which had been a pleasure owning for 5 years and I have to say I was a little sad to see it go.

Thansk for listenening.

cheers

P.S I can't upload to photobucket from work so will do that from home in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I've uploaded a couple of pictures to my gallery and hopefully you should see them in this reply.....

... You would never guess I work in I.T would you :blush:

I will try and get some more at the weekend if the weather is ok but I have a funny feeling I wont have time for such things :teeth:

Thanks once again for the welcome.