Full mods list for sale

Muddy

It's been a hard decision but I've decided once this years show season is over I will be either selling the car as a whole (Subject to someone paying the £25k I want for it) or removing all of the modified parts that were fitted last year and selling them on - around the end of August.

A bit of back ground for those who don't know me or the car. I built my current car from stock, it was pretty much stripped to bare shell, cleaned and then re-built with top quality modified parts.

I had previously researched on here and on MY350z for over a year prior to the build, to make sure that the parts I bought were the best for quality, reliability, style and comfort.

So since the parts were fitted and adorned to my 350z the car itself has only covered around 2000miles since it's unveiling in April 2009, and consider that that mileage has only been covered to actually get to each show I attended last year (Motorway miles too). I estimate that I'll only cover 1500miles this year. The car is garaged (Hasn't come out since October) and never driven in rain.

Each part is pretty much as it came out of the box.

So what I'd thought I'd do (As I don't think I'll get the money I want for the car as a whole) was to allow forum members to see what will be available come end of August, allowing a little time for some of you to save up if your interested in anything.

I've had a chat with Chris (Chesterfield) and he's quite happy for me to post this in this For Sale section.

I've put prices against all items, prices in brackets are current retail prices (RRP) the price next to this is the price that I'm selling the item for. This does not include shipping or posting nor would it include any future Paypal fees.

So the plan:

1. If your interested in a certain product PM me letting me know what product your interested in. If there is more than one person interested in an item I shall put you in a 1st 2nd 3rd list etc and let you know where you are in the list. This is to allow the inevietable drop out etc. I will not disclosed who has reserved a certain item. This is for obvious reasons.

2. Not to question price (at the moment at least) I believe I've priced the items fairly and honestly. They are as new condition items - most have been specially imported and aquired from America and Japan.

3. If you don't like the price or any of the items - Don't comment or post!!! No need for needless posts.

4. As stated above, price does not include delivery or Paypal charges. These will be extra. Most of the items would require collection, I'd be happy to accomodate where I can.

5. I'm not putting up any pictures of every item at the moment - I will when it's near the time to sell. I will a coulpe of pictures of the car, from the outside, engine bay, interior so you can get an idea.

6. 90% of the items have the original boxes packaging etc.

So here's the list ---Enjoy :teeth:

Thought I'd tidy this list up as it's getting a bit confusing, UPDATED 27/08/2010....Pictures and update on Page 5 :teeth:

Engine:

HKS Radiator Cap (rrp £20.50) £16

New- Hel stainless clutch hose £16

Suspension:

KW Variant 2 Coilovers £800 PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Ischiba Front A Camber arms (rare shipped from US) £175

Ischiba Rear Camber arms (rare shipped from US) £90

Exterior:

Carbon fuel cap £45

Interior:

Bride Ergo II red Bucket seats with Bride logograph (rrp £1600) £1,150

Bride seat rails (pr) (rrp £300) £150

Sparco Black 4 point harnesses (pr) (£60 pr) (rrp £120) £80

Carbon Instrument Cluster (rrp £80) £55

CAR-PC & ICE:

Hertx HP5 High Power AB Class 980watt 5-channel Amplifier(rrp £900) £600

Source Custom door builds - flocked c/w door cards(rrp £500) £275

Pics of car:

ists38.jpg

ists30.jpg

ists15.jpg

ists10.jpg

ists12.jpg

fastcarshoot9.jpg

And more pictures can be seen http://www.project350z.co.uk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite wheels! So what's next then Craig? Are you moving on to another project or just bored with it already?

A bit of both, I get bored quite easily once I've done my first season. Am looking at next project now, Porsche 911 turbo or GT3 :teeth:

I just love wasting money on cars :blush:

My favourite wheels! So what's next then Craig? Are you moving on to another project or just bored with it already?

A bit of both, I get bored quite easily once I've done my first season. Am looking at next project now, Porsche 911 turbo or GT3 :teeth:

I just love wasting money on cars :blush:

How about a 350Z project car (I reckon you could get that looking good :thumbs: ) blade, 53 plate, good engine? I'll do a straight swap for mine (I'll even return it to standard and sell my kit separately so as not too put you to any trouble :lol: )

How about a 350Z project car (I reckon you could get that looking good :thumbs: ) blade, 53 plate, good engine? I'll do a straight swap for mine (I'll even return it to standard and sell my kit separately so as not too put you to any trouble :lol: )

10 out of 10 for trying LOL

:teeth::teeth:

List updated - PM's replied too.

nrenz123 - I've added you as reserve for the HKS oil filler cap.

Remember if your interested in something but it has already been reserved, PM me and get 2nd or 3rd dibs on it. You never know when the 1st person may drop out between now and August.

Thanks all for all the nice comments so far.

Hi Craig,

Just stating here what Ive already said in person. The car is a true credit to you and your passion for these projects. If the car, or its parts make their way onto other owners, Im sure they can be confident in the quality of them and will enjoy them in their own car as much as we like looking at them fitted to yours! :thumbs:

Will be good to catch up at shows this year and good luck with whatever project you move onto next.

Its not over yet though, so let us know if there are any competitions or shows where you need our votes :):thumbs:

Added to list.

Also forgot to add head unit comes with double din Metra surround which apparantly is the best one you can buy, which I imported from USA. It's been modified slightly and sprayed gloss black, but looks stock and looks awesome alongside headunit.

ill also take seconds dibs on the head unit please.

PMs replied too, list amended.

Chris thanks for your kind words, you are a gentleman and scolar :blush:

Like you said I'm still here for the best part of the year, plus I'll still have the zed when it's back to standard until it's sold so that could take a few more months.

Even though I don't post much I still feel like your all my 350z family :blush:

Looking forward to showing the car off again this year, hopfully catch up with one or 2 of you this year.

your door cards flocke or they standard plus the carbon pieces

Carbon is part of the RSW 6 peice kit - which is selling as a kit seperately.

Flocked part of door cards are custom made speaker enclosures/pods and selling as that, but may sell enclosures/pods with door cards if I can get my hands on standard door cards.