Full mods list for sale

Muddy

Hi Mate,

I mayeb interested in this:

Built in 7" TFT touch Screen in centre console with retractable cubby (rrp £265) £195

LinITX Touch screen - car PC ready (screen £197 cubby £65)

Got any more info on it if its still for sale?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mate,

I mayeb interested in this:

Built in 7" TFT touch Screen in centre console with retractable cubby (rrp £285) £195

LinITX Touch screen - car PC ready (screen £197 cubby £85)

Got any more info on it if its still for sale?

Hi Bernymac,

7" touchscreen specs are here (Exactly the same expect mine doesn't have auto on/off - must be a new model for 2010):

http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=10773

I've personnally made the 7" screen fit, into the cubby, it fits perfectly and looks oem. The retractable cubby (retracts on it's on when opened, not electric) was purchased from JDM performance specs are here:

http://www.jdmperformance.co.uk/item_detail.php?prodID=57881

As per the orifinal thread, items are still fitted to the car and will not be removed until August.

Would you like to reserve your name against it?

Stunning car you have there :thumbs:

Is the steering wheel a lot smaller than the OEM and can you keep the airbag?

I would be interestd on that plus whatever parts I'll need to fit it

:thumbs:

Thanks for the comment :thumbs:

Steering wheel is smaller than OEM. Does not have an airbag though.

You would need steering wheel and Momo boss which has resistors to fool airbag system.

• 4 months later...

Ok, that time is almost upon us when the 350z is going to be broken up :(

I have one final car show on Sunday, so then on Monday the stripping begins :blush:

To help me out if you know you are first in line for something drop me a line whether you still want the item or not.

I can then make a note of taking it off the car as quick as possible.

It will be a very sad and emotional experience, as the car has been the best so far.

I am looking forward to the next one though :teeth:

I know some of these are reserved but if people drop out fire me prices on the below:

Carbon Battery and Fluid Covers

Carbon Slam Panel Cover

Hertz HKS165 High Energy Component Speakers

Eibach adj Front Anti roll bar

Eibach adj Rear Anti roll bar

Lovely car and i love your wheels where did you pick those up from?

I know some of these are reserved but if people drop out fire me prices on the below:

Carbon Battery and Fluid Covers

Carbon Slam Panel Cover

Hertz HKS165 High Energy Component Speakers

Eibach adj Front Anti roll bar

Eibach adj Rear Anti roll bar

Lovely car and i love your wheels where did you pick those up from?

Hi Chris I'll ear mark you as a reserve on these items, but I I've had re-confirmation this week that they are still required and are there for sold, and should hopefully be removed next week and shipped. I will put you down as 2nd reserve on the Hertz as I've not had confirmation yet.

Cheers

Craig

What an awesome car! B)

Put me down for...

Motordyne 5/16th plenum Spacer (rrp £185) £130

Hi KJ,

I'll put you down for 2nd reserve, but it has be re-confirmed this week that it is still wanted and therefore sold.

Was is it just me or did this thread disappear for a while?

You are right - between March and July this year, but if you look back to the original post you will see Muddy was asking people to express interest in parts, if he did not sell the car whole. You will see that many parts have been reserved and he has lately taken the decision (see post on 22/7) to dismantle.

Great shame really as this was one of the finest modded ZEDs ever. :shrug:

How much for the carbon centre console very interested

Showtime, the carbon centre console is part of the RSW 6 peice kit, so won't be broken up unfortunately. Price I'm selling for is £415 (New they are well over £600 at the moment).

If your interested you would be second reserve as spursmaddave has first dibs. :thumbs:

Update today:

Removed so far:

Chargespeed Bodykit - SOLD

Racing Hart Wheels

Eibach Spacers

K-Sport brakes front & Rear - SOLD

Cusco Catch Tank

Carbon Engine Cover

Carbon Brake and Battery covers

Carbon Brake and Battery Cover Surrounds

HKS Oil cap

HKS Radiator cap.

JIC Carbon Strut Brace.

OMP Steering Wheel - SOLD

MOMO BOSS - SOLD

D1 Flip up hub - SOLD

Hopefully try and get the following off tomorrow.

RSW Carbon interior Pieces

Eibach Front Anti roll bar

Whitline front droplinks.

Powersteering tank - If i can find where I've put the original :blush:

Coolant tank - If i can find where I've put the original :blush:

Washer filler cap.

Nismo Gear Knob.

Stillen Engine damper.

I'll try my best to keep all people with reserves as updated as I possibly can. But after 2 days I'm absolutley knackered :blush: Ideally I'd like to get everything off by end of August.

I would like to say that i had the chance to see this car yesterday when i went down to pick up some parts and its is one of the cleanest cars i have ever seen :scare:

Craig is a legend and has done a great job with the car and i totally understand why he has decided to split the car, there are so many expensive and hard to get pieces, he has spent alot of money and waited for months for them to arrive.

There will be some very lucky people out there that manage to get there hands on these parts as there are in "As new as your ever gonna get for used parts", the wheels are immaculate !!! and only wish my bank account could stretch :lol:

Hope this little insight helps you guys make your decisions, he will even work in the rain to get them off for you in time :lol:

Thanks so much craig for the parts and good luck with the porker...cant wait to see it !!!

Paul

I'll try my best to keep all people with reserves as updated as I possibly can. But after 2 days I'm absolutley knackered :blush: Ideally I'd like to get everything off by end of August.

I'm down for the KW's mate but I've had a few unforseen expenses lately so end of August suits me fine, no rush at all. :thumbs: