Newbie 350z Owner from Norwich!!!

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have some great news to annouce.........I have finally managed to purchase a 350z GT.

I have been searching for just over a year and as I am some what of a perfectionist (well the missus says it's OCD!) to be fair it's more likely to be a mixture of the both. Anyway on the 11th December I managed to secure my beloved Zed. She is a 2005 GT model in the Gunmetal finish.

I'd test driven a couple of Zeds previously but there was always something that just told me to walk away; generally just tatty interiors which tells me that they've not be loved and cared for as they deserve.

I travelled down to Surry with a mate to view the car and the drive back was certainly the best 2 hours of my entire life.........I knew from the reviews and from being a member on here for the past few months that the Zed was good but I didn't realise it would be this superb!!! Very happy... :teeth:

I know this must sound a little sad but I wondered if anyone else has experienced this.............I wake up in the morning and I still have to look out of the window just to gaze at her and then I can't wait for the drive to work..........have I lost the plot???

The worst thing about owning this beatiful car is without doubt this weather...........its basically snowed since I've owner her!!!

Finally I would just like to say Hi to you all and that this website is FANTASTIC!!! Reading through the forums certainly has proved useful with the purchase of the car and also in helping me to decide on future mods so thank you all.

Welcome to the club :yahoo:

Don't worry you're not going mad ... I've owned my Zed for almost a year now and still look forward to driving it every morning ...

Take it easy in this weather if you are driving it ... there's been a few members who haven't been so lucky ...

I'm still driving it in the snow but being extra careful ...

:thumbs:

I am sorry for the delayed introduction but I didn't feel I could introduce myself until I actually owned a 350z.....thought this would be a tad cheeky!!!

Thank you for the kind welcome though guys.