Newbie... MagaZine 350z Comp winner!!!!!

AmyZed

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The small print says that you get it in 2012 though :lol:

haha! does it?! kiddin!

well, shall i ask for that car instead? sell it and getta zed?!!?oh and i wana see this football pic too... seeing as i have no zed pics to post.... this thread does need pics!

Quick update- told mag i had seen a solicitor- which i have... and they were nice to me and said they will not deny its my car, or the mess! In the next two weeks they agreed what i asked- which was to go down the garage with the editor and all have a meeting to come up with an actual date they give me this car!! They have also said they will buy headlight- finally!! so- hopefully soon ill have the car!!! :thumbs: if not- they know the solicitor will act and tell the press... But i think since i mentioned i am serious now they have been alot nicer to me! we'll see :)

Who`s paying the solicitors fees? :bounce:

No fees! ...if i go ahead and take action however they will have to pay- no win no fee etc, they saw me free the first meet- and said i have a strong case...

but hoping it doesnt get to that!

Got me fingers crossed for you on this Amy, shame it had to get to this stage but I think you've been about as reasonable as you could have.

Seems your decision to make your dissatisfaction clear to the magazine is hopefully going to get you the car soon, although it's a car you should have had months ago without having to go through all this.

Good luck.

Well im now getting better communication fro the mag.. however its just them saying the garage are now doing this and that...no date yet. :( And they told the garage it could all go legal and be a big mess and the garage almost laughed at that and said 'oh dont worry it wont get to that!' this has made me angry!! the garage are so lucky i have been so nice and a walk over all last year! :rant:

So im getting daily updates of what the garage are doing- if they seem to not be doing much ill demand it leaves that garage. But not much to do now. Its a real shame as the garage havnt done half of what they were meant to and it seem the mag are just dropping it :rant: it was meant to get a new interior and everything!!! it makes no sense why the mag arent going legal against the garage!!!! i know they are close working relations but seriously :angry:

Ill see what happens next few days, but im not accepting any more excuses or things taking too long now

If it helps Amy, I would settle for getting the car back first ( from the mags point of view) At that stage they have plenty of options. Kicking off with the garage at this stage would just slow the work down even more.

Just my opinion. :)

I agree, the mag should aim to get the car back then kick off. Then you can kick off too with the understanding any fight is with the mag and not with the garage :)

agreed. They have had their chance now - there is clearly a major dispute between the mag and the garage which they are not owning up to and you are stuck in the middle. I would just pass it over to the solicitor now and get nasty regardless of any future friendship with the magazine. If not then you might as well write it off, put it down to experience, enjoy your lovely FTO and wait until the cows come home for the zed to turn up.

Headlight- check- car done- check-

improvement!!!!!

now to see when i get it! they are picking car up from garage next monday... checking the work... getting me a year free insurance, mot and tax... and the following week giving me the car and doing the photoshoot! :D

(i know i said it had mot- i was lied to the garage told me that :rant: ) doesnt surprise me !

soooo- i hope i can put up pics in 2 weeks ..or before xmas 2011 :#1: haha

i have a better feeling about this now, the communication last two days has finally been good.