The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Unlike Adrian I can't afford a lovely big Dane so this is what I ended up with. She's called Mia, is fully grown, tinier than my smallest rabbit, but definitely a proper dog! She'll walk for miles, is very friendly and has won everyone round, even if they are confirmed small dog haters.

http://IMG_0462.jpg

Lovely little dog. I actually much prefer small dogs.

Such a joy to have though whatever their size. ;)

• Like 2

You allowed to take him for long walks? I know with Dexter I have to keep his walks to like 20 mins maximum until his joints have formed etc. Thought that was the case with all large breed dogs?

I was told and also read the same.

Great pictures of all the forum pets! :thumbs:

Ethel for forum mascot!

Ha ha, shall I make her a little sash with the forum address on? :lol:

Use a forum decal stuck to some plastic as a pendent on a huge necklace

like this:

756018491_2043599.gif

Seconded. I'd vote for feisty Ethel to represent the forum.

Ethel thanks you all for your confidence in her abilities to represent the forum and wishes to thank her manager, agent, voice coach, choreographer and ...oh no, she's now broken down into helpless clucking and tears. It's all got a bit much for her. Time for some restorative mealworms I think :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I was down the vets at about 11pm last night with our Cat, Monty. Poor bugger ripped herself open and had a 2.5 - 3 inch open wound on the underside of her chest - went right down to the muscles :-/ Gonna collect her later today now she's been stitched up. £600 was the estimate last night - Tesco Pet Insurance to the rescue (hopefully!)

Well, I was down the vets at about 11pm last night with our Cat, Monty. Poor bugger ripped herself open and had a 2.5 - 3 inch open wound on the underside of her chest - went right down to the muscles :-/ Gonna collect her later today now she's been stitched up. £600 was the estimate last night - Tesco Pet Insurance to the rescue (hopefully!)

Hope Monty makes a speedy recovery. :byebye::thumbs:

Meet Muddles our lovely cockapoo.c4aed39e6c0623e5086c25d110655c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not two words I usually like to see together, :lol: ...but that's one lovely little dog. :D

• Like 1

He plays fetch too. He has a little felt fish that if you throw it he goes to get it and brings it back.

If you ask him for a kiss he'll come and shove his nose against your face lol.

He knows the EXACT sound the key chain on the laser pen makes too lol. If you even touch it he'll just appear. Lol.

• Like 2

Mclovin[

attachment=12348:2015-05-17 13.18.03.jpg]

Aw, very cute. I still miss my lovely black cat, Sabbath, who went missing a few months ago :(

That's heartbreaking. Happened to me before. I'd be gutted if McLovin wandered off.

• Like 1