The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Loving all the pets everyone. B) More so the dogs but I am a dog fan. ;)

Yes, keep them coming. Although I love dogs I've never actually owned one and all the other things I've had never lasted very long. Tried both Tropical and cold water fish, my rabbits got myxy and my hamster lasted about 18 months. I'll stick to cats and most likely rescued cats (although I wouldn't mind a Bengali), they have a good life span, one of ours lived till an estimated 20 and the majority 15 or 16 years and I've probably only spent a grand on vet fees in the 34 years I've lived in this house. My daughter in law has spent that much in 12 months on her Boxer :scare: .

Pete

I never thought i'd be a dog person but the girlfriend insisted that our house wasn't a home without one so Vegas happened:

Vegas_zps6747f338.jpg

She's now about 14 weeks old and is a Fox Red Labrador Retriever apparently. Very impressed with how quickly she's picked things up and she's always so alert. Damn cute at times but also one of the most annoying bits of my life. I'd say it's a love-disappointment relationship because I never hate her but it is disappointing to find yet more poo...

Edited by DARE350

Thanks guys, To be honest she's pretty much house trained through the day and 80% of the time goes to the back door, it's just overnight where she seems to have stockpiled her business to display it in time for us getting up. I know that expecting her to hold it all when she's this young isn't realistic though.

She is great fun to watch and it scares me how intelligent and inquisitive she is at times - watching TV and using tactics to get treats out of her toys (Kong).

• Like 1

Not always easy to view the forum.....

7a5arugy.jpg

Sent from the golf club...

I see you like pussy... cats... What a relief! All this flirting with BBK, I thought something else! Wheeeeew! Welcome back! :lol:

I'm a pussy magnet ;)

Seriously though animals & children seem to like me so I can't be all bad :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...