The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

This is my mate Sonny. He very big and behaves more like a dog than a cat - I've even managed to train him to give his paw on command. :)

image_zpse43cdea0.jpg

"you even managed to train him"...hah, thats what you think. He's managed to train you to ask for a paw and feed him. Cats are a lot brighter than their looks would suggest. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

• Like 2

My two babies when they were tiny.

Tinkerbell and Nibbler Halo

b400.jpg

Nibby at age 3 one of the nicest cats Ive ever met, he's been through alot since birth and he still puts a smile on it, he never grumbles, never attacks you, loves to snuggle, aways comes to bed to sleep under the duvet spooned into you.

Nibby2_zps86a9109f.jpg

Tinkles at age 3, total contrast to her brother, you never know what your going to get with her, least it keeps you on your toes ;)

photo2_zps72bc8b88.jpg

• Like 2

This is my mate Sonny. He very big and behaves more like a dog than a cat - I've even managed to train him to give his paw on command. :)

image_zpse43cdea0.jpg

"you even managed to train him"...hah, thats what you think. He's managed to train you to ask for a paw and feed him. Cats are a lot brighter than their looks would suggest. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

;) you're not wrong!

When we took our kittens back to the animal rescue centre for their final injections we just couldn't resist these 2 cuties. They are Vic and Vickie, brother and sister.

P1015652_zpsdecc6f90.jpg

Vicky was very shy at first but managed to get stuck 40 feet up a tree after a few days. I did get her down O.K though.

P1015647_zps5929c1d7.jpg

Feeding time can be chaotic at times. The black cat is Sooty who is 14 years old and doesn't seem bothered by the new arrivals.

P1015655_zpsa9f18720.jpg

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 3

When we took our kittens back to the animal rescue centre for their final injections we just couldn't resist these 2 cuties. They are Vic and Vickie, brother and sister.

P1015652_zpsdecc6f90.jpg

Vicky was very shy at first but managed to get stuck 40 feet up a tree after a few days. I did get her down O.K though.

P1015647_zps5929c1d7.jpg

Feeding time can be chaotic at times. The black cat is Sooty who is 14 years old and doesn't seem bothered by the new arrivals.

P1015655_zpsa9f18720.jpg

Pete

Now that's livin' B) (big cat fan)

• Like 1

I should add that both Vic and Vicky were already neutered and that the other two, Angel and Poppy are now also sporting the neutering scars from their visit to the vet :) . Vets will now neuter kittens once they reach 1.5kgs.

Pete

• Like 1

Pic of recent bundle of fur. Just got him yesterday....and wife says he is still finding his way around (and staying out the way of the bigger one). Still a kitten, but signs point towards him being a chunky monkey...

....(green demon eyes are optional)

http://20131012_162334_resized_1.jpg

Yup he gonna be a bruiser - get his danglies chopped asap - many vets will do it from three months onwards now :thumbs:

Certain parts of my kitten, Sabbath, are going for a one way trip to the vets on Thursday :scare: He's got to be microchipped next week and then he can finally go out and stop destroying my kitchen :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

You have some lovely cats Pete. You and Caroline are so soppy when it comes to cats - I like it :teeth: We nearly ended up with two more this weekend but one of the farmers decided they would take them for the farm instead so I know they will have a great home :)

Ok, Pete can be the mad cat lady Monday 'til Thursday and I will take over the role Friday to Sunday. That way we can both be happy :thumbs:

Would this be the right moment to mention that my daughter just told me she's making me a coffee mug that says, "Everything tastes better with cat hair"? :yuck:

Excellent family you've got there Pete!

Well I guess I'd better show you the rest of it then :lol: .

These 2 tabbies are sisters, 8 years old now but until recently we referred to them as "The Kittens".

Puddles or as we call hers Puds.

P1015743_zps18a28d5e.jpg

Cuddles. Somewhere along the line Cuds has lost one of her top fangs so it can look like she's scowling.

P1015746_zps3b83b19a.jpg

Pete

• Like 2

Ah Pete - they are cuties - if we had a bigger house we'd have as many as we could afford to feed and look after :teeth:

I don't have a big house, it's actually quite small but I am surrounded by fields or waste land on three sides and my garden is fairly large aound an acre. On the 4th side about 50 yards away there is a busy road but the cats never go near it, I guess the noise frightens them away. I also have no problems with neighbours...my nearest one is a good 400 yards away and there are only 2 other houses within 3/4 of a mile.

Pete

I know that on Friday I will get a card like this hi-we-understand-you-are-not-married.jpg

It's alright Vik, after continually saying to my lot, that at least the dog is always pleased to see me, doesn't run up horrendous bills and is the only one I don't need to be suspicious that he wants to "borrow" some cash when he's nice to me, they got me this for my Birthday......

at_least_the_dog_loves_me_note_cards_pk_of_10.jpg?height=460&width=460&qv=90

• Like 4