My new White 350z!!! *MORE PICS ADDED*

S1 HNK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments guys.

You are totally right, the vinyl is nowhere near a painted finish it will always lack the depth and laquer but the finish is still fantastic and from a few feet away you would be hard pushed to tell.

In terms of washing, its very easy, dirt doesnt stick to it like paint and it just beads water likes it been waxed. You can wax and polish it although i haven't tried this so cant comment if it makes any difference. The only thing you need to avoid are high power jet washes and hot washes for obvious reasons.

V5: by law you dont have to inform the dvla because it is a non permanent colour change, however i will be informing then as i dont want the hassle of being pulled over all the time :blush:

To sum up, i am really happy with the overall look, it was always going to be a temporary change (12 months or so) hence it cant really be compared to a respray which was just not an option for me due to cost and the effects on resale value.

Will get some more pics up tomorrow, the front looks really good with the black detailing.

I cant believe the attention a white car gets, its certainly very different from the my stealthy black look :ninja:

thanks for the comments guys.

SNIP

I cant believe the attention a white car gets, its certainly very different from the my stealthy black look :ninja:

Looks good mate, how much did this wrap cost if you don't mind me asking? Something I have no interest in doing yet, but maybe one day when I want to extend my ownership this will give me a fresh start? B)