My new White 350z!!! *MORE PICS ADDED*

S1 HNK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can it be removed as easily as it was put on ?

What is some little scrote bag decided to tear some off :surrender: Would look crazy and probably cost a lot to put right

:scare: , was not thinking of that was thinking if you ever for some reason wanted to go back to standard !

yeah very easy to take off, they give you instructions how to do it yourself or take it to them, few hours tops and its back to the original colour. Quick polish and alls well.

You couldn't just rip a panel off, unless the scally had a heat gun :blush:

If a panel does get damaged you just get it re-done. The vinyl will not fade ( i think 8 year guarantee) so it will always match. No problem and alot less that a respray! :thumbs:

That looks the puppies privates.. V.Jealous.

I've seen a "supra" (i think it was.. could've been a soarer or a skyline) on a forum somewhere (could i be more vague....) maybe .. with a full rising sun vinyl on in starting font RH corner then accross the whole car.. it looked banzai !!!

Looks good :thumbs:

Have heard about wraps for a while but it's good to see one done and in white :-)

Just been looking on Youtube as the process intrigues me as I thought they would be done in panel sections but some of the wraps are done in massive sheets - impressive techniques ...

Here were a couple I found ...

Martin