Envy Performance and Styling Modification Comp.

Stew

Envy Performance and Styling 350Z Modification Competition

Untitled-2.jpg

Envy Performance and Styling have kindly donated the prize in a competition where we aim to find the best exterior styling modification on a 350z-uk members car. All club members (registered users on the forum) are welcome to join in and enter the competition.

Just pick your favouite modification and enter it. If you have a bodykit then choose your favourite part of the kit as your entry. A whole kit will not be accepted! Extra points will be gained for something unique. It can be something big or something small as long as it's an exterior styling modification!

The Rules

• [*:3twdqpna]The car that the modification has been carried out on must belong to the competition entrant
    [*:3twdqpna]Only one entry per member
    [*:3twdqpna]Only one single modification is to be judged so choose your favourite one!
    [*:3twdqpna]Wheels are not to be included in this competition (watch this space...)
    [*:3twdqpna]The competition will remain open for 4 weeks closing on 31st May at midnight.
    [*:3twdqpna]Any entry deemed unsuitable (not within the rules) will be removed by the Admin/Mod Team
    [*:3twdqpna]The winning entrant chooses one prize from the three listed
    [*:3twdqpna]The judging panel are not permitted to enter
    [*:3twdqpna]The judges will be the 350z-uk Team and Envy Performance and Styling
    [*:3twdqpna]The judges decision is final!

Method for Entry

• [*:3twdqpna]Attach a few decent photos to a post
    [*:3twdqpna]Detail the modification being entered
    [*:3twdqpna]Add a sentence or two explaining why you chose to carry it out
    [*:3twdqpna] Sit back and hope you win the prize!

The Prize!

Envy Performance and Style have selected three items and the winner chooses the one item they want! The items are

• [*:3twdqpna]A set of 5zigen Wheelnuts.
Click to view
[*:3twdqpna]An Envy Engine Bay Bolt Kit. Click to view
[*:3twdqpna]A Shine Carbon Air Intake Duct. Click to view

I think we can all agree it's a great choice of prizes and there is something for everyone there. We all look forward to seeing the winners choice of prize on their car!

Thanks to Envy Performance and Styling for supplying the prize for this great competition. Sarah, Tony and Gaz will be helping with the judging so ordering loads of parts as a bribe might well help! All bribes to the 350z-uk team can be made via the Donate button!

Best of luck everyone and don't be afraid to enter, you have until the 31st of May to do so. Remember it's not the prize that counts, it's the glory of being the winner! :#1:

All comments on the competition can be made in this thread. Click to view. Only entries (one per member) in this thread please! All comments will be deleted.

I love my bonnet. It changes the appearance quite a bit I think, and yet it's also functional.

When Ray and myself were washing our cars today a young couple walked past and saw the cars.

In passing I heard the girl say, "Oh, look at that, the bonnet looks nice.", whilst pointing at my car.

So for me it has to be the bonnet

carbonbonnet001.jpg

Thanks for the entry BM. A well executed entry for all to use as an example!

This comp has been designed so if you have 1 mod or 100 you have an equal chance of winning!

Mines Carbon fibre front lip

I had searched for the Mines lip for over a year before I got lucky in a GB, I wanted this lip in particular because I think it makes the car look a lot more agressive & it is also a pretty rare JDM part which kind of keeps with the direction I'm heading with my car

DSC_1245.jpg

DSC_1247.jpg

DSC_1854.jpg

DSC_1843.jpg

Border vented wings

The moment i saw these wings i knew i had to have them. Purchasing them delayed the finishing of my car for about 5 weeks but the result was worth every second. Just so glad they didnt get damaged in my accident as i dont think id get another pair very easily.

05042009160c.jpg05042009159c.jpg

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

DREAMCUSTOMZ LIGHTS

I think i will have to go for my lights.The reason i go for these is i think i am one of the first to have a set of 06 lights moded.Its not just the way they light up but the painted intenals transform the look of the front end.

IMG_0687-1.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

P1000664.jpg

I'm putting up my c-west carbon front lip with painted sides. I went for this mod to add an agressive outer shell (to eat small euro hatchbacks and it also doubles up as a snow plough) B)

I'm putting forward the simplest and most straight forward mod available.

For me I feel that aesthetically the only thing that lets the zed's look down is the inability to fill the arches even with 245 18" wheels.

I have installed 20mm Eibach spacers all around to push the wheels out giving it a wider stance and less airspace in the arches.

This is probably one of the most cost effective exterior mods available and requires very little technical knowledge to install them.

Sorry about the crappy iphone photo's as I just installed them today and my girlfriend has knicked my camera to go see girls aloud.

Will get some better ones up soon.

Oh and yes I know it needs lowering, thats next on the cards :thumbs:

R

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

My entry will be my new two tone smoothed nismo front bumper. Alot of people have a nismo bumper but the two tone really does change the entire look of it and makes it look alot more aggressive imo :)

Image003.jpg

wasnt sure which mod to submit cos all of mine are unique on this forum as far as im aware, love the red calipers cos they set the car off, but i think im gonna go for the side skirts. give the car a much wider stance, most aggressive mod on my zed, some non zedders even think its a wide arch kit. and jays jealous of them lol

10052009067.jpg

10052009066.jpg

07022009011.jpg

07022009010.jpg

Wow, where do I start, I've built my perfect zed (My personal opinion obviously :)) so it's so hard to choose from so many differnt bits of the car...

I really like the Varis Bonnet, I like the Chargespeed front bumper with the carbon canards. I even think the black handles are a decent mod. There's the carbon roof and a-pillars and the Seibon rear hatch too :surrender:

But most of all I like the rear end....I don't think there is a better rear bumper for the 350z and that's the chargspeed bumper with carbon diffuser.

So my entry is my Chargespeed rear bumper with carbon diffuser.

DSCF3784.jpg

DSCF3916.jpg

DSCF3780.jpg

Cheers

Muddy

I was going to post up my custom carbon fibre wrapped exhaust surrounds off the Veilside rear but I can't find any pictures of them :headhurt:

So...will go for my LSD door kit which is a bit of a marmite mod but still looks good on a show car imo, especially with the frameless doors.

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Ancaster3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

my entry is going to be my custom front arches crafted using my own hands B) using a set of doner arches i set about cutting , welding and filling :lol:

they are mostly finished apart from a little mesh and some nitrous purge valves that will give them some bling factor :boxing:

100_4567.jpg

w14.jpg

paulhdr2.jpg

My entry is my Amuse front nose.

I originally had my heart set on a Varis front lip. But the one I was gunna get from ESR was snapped up by Ho! Being impatient, and not wanting to wait. I had a look at other things in the shop.

Held the Powerhouse Amuse nose against the front of the Zed and loved it. 2 weeks later it was on!

27102008372.jpg

newfront1.jpg

CIMG0784.jpg

27102008375.jpg

well this is not strictly just an exterior mod so if im braking the rules a bit plz feel free to remove.

its my amuse r1 titan.. yes i know technically its not a piece of bodykit but as its on the exterior and quite frankly i think its the best looking exhaust out there, well i just thought.. it adds a bit of edge to my rear end so i thought i would put it up.

100_0800.jpg

100_0794.jpg

100_0797.jpg

-ho

The competition is now closed. Thanks to the members that entered the comp. It is very much appreciated. The winner will be announced soon!

Also many thanks to

Untitled-2.jpg

for donating the prize and assisting with judging!

And the winner is!

madmarky

Border vented wings

The moment i saw these wings i knew i had to have them. Purchasing them delayed the finishing of my car for about 5 weeks but the result was worth every second. Just so glad they didnt get damaged in my accident as i dont think id get another pair very easily.

05042009160c.jpg05042009159c.jpg

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Well done mate, hopefully you're prize will be on the beast when you get it back!

Congratulations from The Team.