Whats The Best Thing ABout Your 350Z?

jordan3054

Has to be the looks it gets and like someone said the lip reading "that's a nice car". Even better when guys girlfriends are saying it!! You just know their thinking "B@stard"

My car does get some looks and I'd be stupid to say I don't like it. My GF likes it too! :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the look from the first time I saw advertised on TV & still do 4 years on. Never owned anything like this in my long life & it feels very special & also makes me feel a bit special. Also like the occasional "nice car mate" from some young scrote (as long as they don't get to close) Even the stick i've got from some of the women at work for having an orange car doesn't rankle as I know the car looks B)B)

I also like the fact that nobody hates it. Well maybe some other cars owners.....

When you drive most people offer respect and let you out.

I like the thumbs up and 'nice car mister' type comments I get.

The GF liked when a couple of drunks were crossing the road about midnight as the lights went green and they made a comment about me revving (I was pulling off slowly.......) so I clutched it and revved it properly. They jumped about 6 feet and legged it off the road. That tickled her and she still goes on about it! :lol::lol:

I love my Datsun!

The smile it puts on my face!

Even after over two years!

:teeth:

Same here, but 4.4 years on. :D

I love the sound the car exhaust makes :):)

Oooh, that too!!! But it can still be stealth, when I choose it to be. :D

Often get comments, (even now, when there's a fair number of them here) on how stunning it looks. Always amuses me when someone comes up to say hi, hehe, as they'd been wondering who the super shiny Z belonged too, often other Z drivers. [pride] :lol:

the looks, the noise and the fact that none of my mates can keep up. plus now i can keep up with my old man in his xkr.

im used to getting looks having a nice shiny pickup on 22's and tints and chrome but now its a different kinda respect. (plus i dont have to look like a drug dealer now :) )

• 3 weeks later...