bank holiday

stuey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Major activities for me this weekend.

Im moving the Z from the right hand garage into the left hand one, and moving the Altea from the left hand one over to the right hand.

It does involve moving a ladder which is on the floor and a couple of tins of paint though.

working Monday but thats ok hate to be on roads with rest of the World -

Sat/ sun continue patio work at mums - will it ever end! Cement is your friend :fool:

Had Friday (today off) and really enjoyed the Zed in the Welsh country lanes with the top down and hazy sun topping up my grey hair! :thumbs:

lol they let me out this weekend lol

What were they thinking?! :lol::p

I know it's your holiday on Monday, coz I've an English calendar, but is it Queen's Birthday weekend as such???

Not sure, I will ask him ;)

:scare: the whole nation was fooled :lol:

lol they let me out this weekend lol

What were they thinking?! :lol::p

I know it's your holiday on Monday, coz I've an English calendar, but is it Queen's Birthday weekend as such???

Not sure, I will ask him ;)

:scare: the whole nation was fooled :lol:

Was thinking of someone closer to home :lol:

well so far I have single handedly filled this

Photo-0169-1.jpg

and got this ready for the kitchen fitter on Tuesday - note the essentials are still in place.......

Photo-0167-1.jpg

Photo-0166.jpg

Will be hitting the village pub at 2.30 which will be full of local leeds fans.

Nixy, where have you been all my life? Not only are you a petrol head, but you are quite happy to get stuck-in with the DIY and chip your nails, and then go down the pub after. :#1:

you should remind my husband of that! I'd love him to spend a month with another woman dragging him round the shops to teach him a lesson in appreciativeness! :lol:

Nixy, where have you been all my life? Not only are you a petrol head, but you are quite happy to get stuck-in with the DIY and chip your nails, and then go down the pub after. :#1:

you should remind my husband of that! I'd love him to spend a month with another woman dragging him round the shops to teach him a lesson in appreciativeness! :lol:

Have a nice arrangement with Liz on the DIY front now, got her a new copy of Thompsons local directory. :D

Have a nice arrangement with Liz on the DIY front now, got her a new copy of Thompsons local directory

tut tut tut!! Shame on you non DIYER's - wear those throw away latex gloves if your worried about your nails fellas!! :lol:

Nixy will you marry me!! (Sorry Trev - dont mean to tread on your toes!)

Nixy I am sure we can find a woman willing to drag your husband aound the shops somewhere for a month? :lol: Just take him to Leeds - he will be lost for weeks! :headhurt:

BTW How did you manage to get the car in the skip - I thought you only just got the Mondeo?

Have a nice arrangement with Liz on the DIY front now, got her a new copy of Thompsons local directory

tut tut tut!! Shame on you non DIYER's - wear those throw away latex gloves if your worried about your nails fellas!! :lol:

Nixy will you marry me!! (Sorry Trev - dont mean to tread on your toes!)

Nixy I am sure we can find a woman willing to drag your husband aound the shops somewhere for a month? :lol: Just take him to Leeds - he will be lost for weeks! :headhurt:

BTW How did you manage to get the car in the skip - I thought you only just got the Mondeo?

Reversing into the garage and missed :lol: