National Z Event - British Motor Museum 2023

davey_83

41 minutes ago, angelsanzbriz said:

Found someone called rdon but not rickdon also loads of Rick's but can't see where they are from but did see a Rick d

Thanks for showing the love to mine :)

Ive messaged RDON if he can pop me in touch with the suppliers im happy to handle the ordering etc of these.

It may be a case of having to order 20 so i'd probably order 10x 370Z and 10x Nismo style.

On mine the Nismo etc faded, hence the decal in its place. So as an alternative I could just order 20x plain cover and let you guys mod them with a decal ? 

Let me know your prefared route and if I can get hold of them i'll come back to you :)

Sorry for the thread hijack. 

Was a flipping epic club event again, massive thanks for organising. Roll on next year :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Payco said:

Rickdon  - Rick from Doncaster. 

Didn't he sell his Z and leave the forum, hence not having any more fabricated?

Not seen his name here for over a year now.

**** Scrub this ^^^^^ -  I'm talking cack. Just looked up RDON and he was last seen here last month!

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Haha 2

Z 20th Anniversary event a success, what a come down afterwards though ay.

I need a favour, the British Motor Museum have again been fantastic with us and never give any bother. Can we all give a little back by dropping them a 5 star review, as much or as little detail as you like. Just our way of saying thank you 🙏

https://g.co/kgs/TBD3A3

Screenshot_20230531-072941-177.png.300e79ae55264b67fa1b5c98305c1c40.png

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, Humpy said:

If you struggle to get hold of him I will message him on stalk book.

He is too posh for this forum now with his GTR 😉

Might not be a bad idea I've found another thread somewhere on this forum I think there are a few members interested in these and he hasn't got back to my message in this group

On 30/05/2023 at 18:28, Willsy1980 said:

Thanks for showing the love to mine :)

Ive messaged RDON if he can pop me in touch with the suppliers im happy to handle the ordering etc of these.

It may be a case of having to order 20 so i'd probably order 10x 370Z and 10x Nismo style.

On mine the Nismo etc faded, hence the decal in its place. So as an alternative I could just order 20x plain cover and let you guys mod them with a decal ? 

Let me know your prefared route and if I can get hold of them i'll come back to you :)

Sorry for the thread hijack. 

Was a flipping epic club event again, massive thanks for organising. Roll on next year :) 

Hi did rdon get back to you he has replied to me but basically said its to expensive to do one as you and other have already said. There are others interested seen I'n a different place on this forum . I would be more than happy for you to deal with ordering and such and very happy with a plain cover 

43 minutes ago, angelsanzbriz said:

Hi did rdon get back to you he has replied to me but basically said its to expensive to do one as you and other have already said. There are others interested seen I'n a different place on this forum . I would be more than happy for you to deal with ordering and such and very happy with a plain cover 

Yeah we have been chatting, trying to get pricing on a bulk buy. Once I know I can put a price out. If you are all happy then i'll order a batch :)

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

oooh good question, I'm sooooo late with getting anything like this sorted. Takes me at least until April to get in the mood lol Definitely look to have another BIG club meet pal, the last one was rather epic 😁 #200

• Like 3