NEW PICTURES TAKEN TODAY 27 5 23. FORSALE 2010 Ragtop PASSED MOT YESTERDAY 22 /10 /22

pintopete58

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's not happening I'm retiring soon .

How many zeds have you sold davey properly none. 

Any zed that are £700 a year road tax no bodies interested. Look at payco zed started above 17k now you can't give it away . I watch the market 

• Haha 2

I sold my zed (which was also £700 tax) within 11 days earlier this year, so can speak from experience. 

I agree with the above that a better written ad with more/better photos would help tremendously.

Also try advertising on more places (gumtree, FB, ebay, Autotrader etc), I think most people only join on here when they've already bought one. 

Looks like a bargain for someone so can't see any reason why it wouldn't sell, although it is the wrong time of year to sell a convertible now unfortunately. 

I was in the market for a Z and did enquire about this one. Unfortunately it was SORN and the instructions to come see and purchase the car was confusing. No single cost (if you want seats it's X amount, if you want the exhaust its X amount etc.)

I personally don't think this car is genuinely for sale - I've worked deals with reluctant sellers but couldn't quite figure out if the OP wanted to sell or was just testing the market.

I've since bought something else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny old business, selling cars privately or part exchanging.

Dealers charge the earth but don't seem to want to give a retrospective and fair p/ex for a trade in. Out if interest, I offered my 370Z Nismo in p/ex for a nearly new i30N hatch and a year old Yaris GR Circuit. Mine doesn't seem to be worth anywhere near what I expected.