Introducing Carla Cayman

Tyres are consumables, so don’t really count when I do my man maths. I had to drop similar right after purchase. Looks like you’re having fun and the car looks mint, which is what it’s all about. 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stutopia said:

Tyres are consumables, so don’t really count when I do my man maths. I had to drop similar right after purchase. Looks like you’re having fun and the car looks mint, which is what it’s all about. 👍

Would you say that rims and tyres as consumables and not forgetting exaust 🤔

Edited by ShortPaul
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Would you say that rims and tyres as consumables and not forgetting exaust 🤔

I cant quite stretch my definition to include rims and exhausts, but each to their own!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HEADPHONES said:

Wow.....you got a good deal on your insurance

WINNING 👍

That was on top of my Clio insurance. Full year was quoted at £447. Oh and it includes extended car hire cover and a £15 admin charge for changing policy mid year.

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

Just been out this morning for a 95 mile drive around Surrey.

Good points... she sticks like glue to the road. So rapid too. That PDK gearbox is something special. PASM is awesome too, can really feel it all tighten up and feel more planted. The exhaust is amazing, don't see why I'd want to change it tbh.

Bad points... The sat nav is so out of date. Can't wait for Android auto mod on Wednesday morning.

• Like 1

Today I got the Android auto module added. This kit was supplied by NMautomotive and fitted by Sextons London. When I got there, I also asked about installation of a rear view camera which they did at the same time.

At first the Android auto install was a great idea. When finished, he showed it to me and all was great. Then came the trip back home. I was playing music from my Spotify account, and it sounded way off. Started thinking that I'd wasted my money as sound was truly atrocious. Luckily I then found the settings for sound, and for some reason he'd played around with the equaliser. Reset it to default and had decent sounding music again 🥳

• Like 1

Thought we'd pop in on our way to Abingdon for today. Staying in a hotel for the night. My mates bought me a Supercar experience for my 40th and I bought the same thing for my dad for father's Day. We're both driving a Ferrari 458, California, Porsche GT3 RS, and McLaren 720s.

He test drove the 296gtb and F8 tributo. F8 it is 😍

• Like 2