Thinking of selling, What's it worth ?

Bullet

I've owned my zed for 4 years and to be honest it gets very little use, It's done about 4k miles in the last 4 years. It has a genuine veilside wide body kit, HR bonnet, facelift rear lights. In the last 2000 miles it's had HSD coilovers with air cups, new 19" wheels and tyres, new clutch and flywheel and RJM clutch pedal. Retrimmed seats with diamond stitching. DRL headlight imported from japan so that are RHD. New brake pads all round. 

Lot's of other bist like HKS exhaust, Google tablet in the dash

All on a 53 reg with 79k miles and full service history.

IMG-0143.jpg

IMG-0144.jpg

IMG-0145.jpg

IMG-0146.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Coz@TORQEN said:

You would get more for it if you put it back to standard and sold the original Veilside kit, HKS and any other mods seperately to the car.

I can't put the cut rear arches back to standard.

• Haha 1

As we most cars heavily modified you will have significantly reduced your potential buyers market, I am sure a buyer is out there somewhere but you might have to wait a while for them to turn up - this will affect your pricing. You could find something equivalent in terms of mileage/colour which is an unmolested one on AutoTrader/Ebay (generally well maintained unmolested are premium) and price it alongside that and go from there, if you don't get any bites and depending on how long you want it sat outside the house for, slowly drop the price until you get a nibble.

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

How much would you take for it?

Well i know there are some ridiculously priced veilsides out there (14-18k) but my son has just started driving and we don't have the room for 4 cars so i would be happy with £6500 for a quick sale as i think i could get pretty close to that amount breaking it.

5 minutes ago, Bullet said:

Well i know there are some ridiculously priced veilsides out there (14-18k) but my son has just started driving and we don't have the room for 4 cars so i would be happy with £6500 for a quick sale as i think i could get pretty close to that amount breaking it.

I might be wrong, but that's got have a pretty decent of selling reasonably quickly at that price!!