When you see your old car for sale

LRF4N

Sold my Z nearly 10 years ago and never saw it until today. It was listen on eBay with a knackered engine, rebuilt with around 35k more miles than when I sold it. Paint looks rough, front lip is chipped, a few more mods on it but not in a good way..

I never thought I’d see it like this. If I had the space I would buy it back and return it to its former glory

And definitely lower it 😂

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265431028504#vi__app-cvip-panel

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

If my old 370Z came up for sale again I would try my best to buy it back. I should have never sold her...

Know how you feel Andy - several cars (and bikes) that I've sold in the past that to this day I regret selling. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

I love checking my old cars’ MOT histories, and I actually enjoy it when they’re banging the miles in with plenty of silly failures on. Means they’re being used properly, the way god intended B) 

Minevis now full of rust underneath and different sized tyres on the same axle...

On 02/12/2021 at 07:11, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

I've got an app that checks vehicle registrations and I've saved my old 350z to my garage, so I can see what's up with it. 

Vehicle Smart? 

That's the one I use, though I expect there are others out there. 

Edited by Loadmaster