Jump to content
SuperStu

Club Calendar 2020

Recommended Posts

On 10/01/2020 at 09:57, cs2000 said:

Thanks for organising this again mate, payment just sent though! The calendars are always well made, takes pride of place in my office every year.

Same here!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arrived today from printers, might JUST be able to get them in today's post.

 

Thanks everyone for supporting the club like this, it really does make a difference

 

Thanks to all you prompt payers out there too :thumbs:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As above thanks again for sorting this out as usual. It's very much appreciated. 

4 hours ago, SuperStu said:

Arrived today from printers, might JUST be able to get them in today's post.

 

Thanks everyone for supporting the club like this, it really does make a difference

 

Thanks to all you prompt payers out there too :thumbs:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received :teeth:

 

Cover looks stunning and nice work with Jan 2021!!

Edited by davey_83
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent news, glad they are all coming through and look ok to you all :thumbs:

 

If anyone doesn't get theirs in the next few days, drop me a PM.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Received mine today thanks.

Cracking set of Z car photos for us to gaze lovingly at over the coming year!

Many thanks to Stu and the team for putting this together once again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I should have bought a calendar but are we gunna get to see some pictures of.. "The Chosen Ones" ?? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rob350 said:

I know I should have bought a calendar but are we gunna get to see some pictures of.. "The Chosen Ones" ?? lol

I’ll post up some pics in a few days

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the pic from above of the 370 on the cobbles and the 350 alpine scene

Edited by Bry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Is it too late to get a calendar. Not been on here much lately with one thing and another. 

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be interested in a calendar too please if there are spares going. Had one last year but didn't find them for this year until now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2020 at 00:02, Rob350 said:

I know I should have bought a calendar but are we gunna get to see some pictures of.. "The Chosen Ones" ?? lol

 

GIF-200117_014740.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly I’m so pleasantly surprised my zed made it into the calendar as Mr October. It’s more sutble than a lot of the other entries but I really appreciate that it was considered good enough. 
 

is it too late to get a calendar ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, da.murf said:

Firstly I’m so pleasantly surprised my zed made it into the calendar as Mr October. It’s more sutble than a lot of the other entries but I really appreciate that it was considered good enough. 
 

is it too late to get a calendar ?

I can reorder, but given only a few people have been in touch about late requests, the volume will be too low to qualify for a bulk discount.

 

I don't order spares because the surplus for the club on the calendar is so small (it just about covers 1/3 of the cost of the annual event insurance) it would only take a few unsold to make it not viable.

 

If anyone REALLY wants one, you'd be looking at about £28 delivered for one. Please get in touch by PM in the next couple of days if you'd like to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not received mine still, sure it’s just a post issue. I’ve been out of the country for the week, but someone has been home all the time.

 

@SuperStu can you check what’s happened if you have tracking info? If it’s actually gotten lost, don’t worry too much, don’t want you to have to suck up the cost of ordering a new one just for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cs2000 said:

Not received mine still, sure it’s just a post issue. I’ve been out of the country for the week, but someone has been home all the time.

 

@SuperStu can you check what’s happened if you have tracking info? If it’s actually gotten lost, don’t worry too much, don’t want you to have to suck up the cost of ordering a new one just for me!

They all went in the same batch, except for one late payer who is still in my living room. Just rechecked your address details, everything looks fine. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...