London Attacks

sipar69

Pathetic. I was thinking more like...

SickVomitsOverSmiley.gif

I was always really impressed by this animation, cos despite being side on you can still see the nostril jets. Very accurate. :)

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Not seen this one so far, some interesting ideas at the beginning. It seems to have been a downward spiral of late. Hard to pinpoint exactly why.

I say we offer guns to everyone, anyone who wants one isn't allowed one, the others have to carry them at all times.

• Like 1

Lower one is an amateur effort, clearly a lol smiley with crappy animation tacked on, though I do like the physics effects, quite accurate arc in each direction, the upper one lacks imagination. 6 and 4 out of ten respectively (lower, upper). :lol:

You are quite right, I could get in my car and go drive over a load of people and nobody could stop me.

Quick, stick him on a watchlist and deport him...

Oh, sorry, we've moved on to arming the country instead now haven't we. As you were.

;)

• Like 2

Stumbled across this tonight while browsing youtube and feel it's quite fitting.

This bloke has been trying to get the UK to open it's eyes to the growing extremist problem for years. his story is well worth a watch before making any judgements on him. Well worth a watch if you have a spare hour or so.

Edited by nowhereboy

Yep, 1995 is about right for all of this. Kingston was serious business back then, couple of yardies making a lot of trouble, stabbing guys and one guy got his ears cut off I remember. Ah happy hunting grounds. :lol:

Yes, we always had the met if we got in trouble in Kingston, cos it's borough of Richmond I think. Esher, Walton, Molesey, it was the Surrey force for Elmbridge (right?)

Kingston is in the borough of Kingston.