Well hello there :)

Evening all,

Well thought I would stop lurking and actually post something :blush:

Brought an 04 Zed last week and I got to say I have missed that go fast pedal ( last fast car I had was my blob eye scooby in 2010, had to have dervs due to work mileage)

Any how, she needs a little TLC, Discs, pads, lower compression arms, front bearings and that crappy W brace thingy underneath. However, all parts are sourced and I'm just waiting for the time off work to get them fitted.

Spent 5 hours today getting the paint work up to scratch and so far I'm more than pleased with her. For 100k on the clock she has fared well.

After the bolt on stuff has been changed I'll be polishing and cleaning up the engine bay.

No plans to modify her............................. yet.

So, hopefully see you in a thread soon :teeth:

post-32054-0-21360200-1490476203_thumb.jpg

post-32054-0-42655300-1490476240_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Me too! Got my first Zed today! :yahoo:

Four and a half hour drive there to pick it up and the same return.. It's my first quick car and upgrading from a 1.6 MGTF so the return leg was quite a baptism by fire!.. Such an experience to drive! LOVE IT!!

I bought it from 'Z Legend' member JetSet (Pete) and what a pleasure it was.. He and his wife were the nicest and most welcoming people!!

Car is in amazing shape, new tyers, banana arm and small bits and bobs maybe then, the fun upgrades will begin! ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, two front tyres are illegal and two rears on the limit.. can't get them sorted until next weekend (mothers day) but searched on here for what to go for and sounds like the mpps are a good shout! This forum is a god send! :)