New to Modern Zeds

Hi all.

I've had my 350 for over a month now and enjoying every minute of it so far. Thought I should say hello.

I had been saving for a house and had been running around in a Diesel Corsa to please the bank. £80 a month on fuel and £30 a year tax jobby.

As soon as I was in the clear, I spotted this.

DSC_0287.jpg

I bought the car off Newkid on here. Really nice guy and must be given credit for the time and money spent on the car.

Strangely enough I actually saw the car at Japfest last year. Funny how things turn out.

Original Ad: http://www.350z-uk.c...er-tax-bracket/

Now the reason why I was at Japfest in the first place.

d22b08ab-8007-4e04-b82c-7052672ffa13.jpg

As the topic states I'm new to modern Z's. Old Z's however have been in the family for 30 odd years.

My dad used to race them in the 80's/90's. He did quite well, won a few HSCC Championships.

Currently have a couple of 240z and a 260z but the one above is the only one on the road at the moment.

Looking forward to learning about cars and being part and of the club

Thanks for reading,

Kristian

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome gents.

Yes that would have been me at Castle combe. Think I've been to the last 3 japfests and thrown it round the track.

Actually one of the 240z that is being rebuilt currently will be going up for auction in June I think.

Car has been in the family 20 odd years.

Thanks for the welcome gents.

Yes that would have been me at Castle combe. Think I've been to the last 3 japfests and thrown it round the track.

Actually one of the 240z that is being rebuilt currently will be going up for auction in June I think.

Car has been in the family 20 odd years.

Thought I'd recognised it from Combe. My favourite UK circuit. B);)

If you do decide to sell any Zed (or other cars/items) you can do that on here but you'll need to meet the rules listed in each specific trading sub section.

Have a look here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/14-the-trading-post/