Things you would never ever wear

Ekona

Flat peak hats. I don't know whether it's because I'm nearly 30, but I can think of little else that can make you look as un-cool as a flat peak cap. Unless of course you skate or do the sports, those folks can get away with it.

On that note, does anyone want a Toyo Tyres flat peak hat?

Pair of kappa trackies with the buttons that pop on the side. Can't believe I use to wear them.

Also +1 for the superdry due to the fact that XL is like a small so gave up on that store due to this reason.

Pair of kappa trackies with the buttons that pop on the side. Can't believe I use to wear them.

Also +1 for the superdry due to the fact that XL is like a small so gave up on that store due to this reason.

The Kappa's were just knock off's of the Adidas ones, which were awesome by the way and I'd buy now if I could find them! :teeth:

I'd never wear tracksuit bottoms/sweat pants with elasticated hems, they suck :yuck:

You're kidding, they're the comfiest things in the world! I happen to be wearing a rather fetching grey pair as we speak.

I love sweatpants, just not the ones with the elastic around the ankles. the straight leg ones are awesome!

I have no interest in fashion so I can't comment knowlegbly I wear Jeans and a T-Shirt most of the time and tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt while sitting in front of my PC for work cause it's comfy.

But I must say it's an excellent thread and I had a good laugh reading it - although Ricey that's just scary mate :lol:

:thumbs: