Japfest Sunday 30th April 2017 @Silverstone

andy james

Got my tickets too!

All printed ready to go.

I'm car 47/83 💃ðŸ¼

Please say T14 is a good spot 🤞ðŸ¼

Staying at The Silverstone Golf club hotel on the Saturday. Meeting at Cobham services at 11:00am if anybody else wants to tag along :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received and printed mine too. How long do you think the queue to claim your t-shirt will be? :lol:

I don't know but I'll give you my ticket and you can tell me how long it took when you bring my T-Shirt over :thumbs:

I hope everyone has had their tickets emailed to them today.

If you haven't just check at what address you purchased them from as they will be sent there.

T14 is our spot and im guessing it will be at central location similar to last year and Trax before due to the mahoosive amount of Zeds we have in attendance!

Buster and I had a quick chat regarding the club flags. They are and have been amazing at many shows in the past but"We have a problem Huston",the spike won't poke down into tarmac!

Quick look on eBay and the flag manufacturers solution is a metal plate which sits under a car tyre with a bracket for the flag to slot into for the princely sum of £50 each!

Another call back from Buster an hour later. The Zed Shed team will be manufacturing bespoke tarmac club flag stands over the weekend! These guys are the best if you can find them.....

Booking myself into Dignitas May 1st if T14 is on lush green grass!

• Like 4

If you haven't just check at what address you purchased them from as they will be sent there.

T14 is our spot and im guessing it will be at central location similar to last year and Trax before due to the mahoosive amount of Zeds we have in attendance!

Buster and I had a quick chat regarding the club flags. They are and have been amazing at many shows in the past but"We have a problem Huston",the spike won't poke down into tarmac!

Quick look on eBay and the flag manufacturers solution is a metal plate which sits under a car tyre with a bracket for the flag to slot into for the princely sum of £50 each!

Another call back from Buster an hour later. The Zed Shed team will be manufacturing bespoke tarmac club flag stands over the weekend! These guys are the best if you can find them.....

If it is I have brand new spikes :D

Got my tickets too!

All printed ready to go.

I'm car 47/83 💃🏼

Please say T14 is a good spot 🤞🏼

Staying at The Silverstone Golf club hotel on the Saturday. Meeting at Cobham services at 11:00am if anybody else wants to tag along :)

How many others meeting there?

Got my tickets too!

All printed ready to go.

I'm car 47/83 💃🏼

Please say T14 is a good spot 🤞🏼

How many others meeting there?

At the moment just 2 of us, I think most are heading there Sunday morning. But feel free to PM me and tag along 😎

If it is I have brand new spikes :D

I'll bring some cable ties and some cutters too, I've got a nice set somewhere. ;-)

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 2

Got mine all printed off too. I'm car 76/83 according to my tag.

I'm looking forward to seeing the t-shirts but the queue is going to be massive! Not heard anything more about those VIP club wristbands yet though!

Popped over to the Zed Shed today for two reasons.

1. Chris and Bob were planning on manufacturing some tarmac friendly club flag holders.

2. My exhaust center section was blowing badly after my track day at Combe.

As ever at the Zed Shed it's very busy to say the least! Radical being sanded down and tractor parts being sand blasted by Kim!

Thanks to Bob and Chris who managed to fit the three blown gaskets and while the car was cooling down manufactured these awesome Flag stands!

Bob took them home to paint this evening and I'm sure he will put som pics up of the finished job.

1416931418cf41a2de2d10a95a780d81_zpscvqa5gvk.jpg

7b04281287f08f468e0ed2c448465a22_zpsktm9dagg.jpg

• Like 3

Stands look great, really looking forward to this, and with the great weather hopefully no snow like last year.

Andy the car looks a little dirty, have to get your misses to give a polish ;-D

Be great to see everyone after a long 6 months of winter

Lee

Edited by low IQ
  • Like 2

Wow stands look awesome. I want one for when I park outside my house ������������������������

:lol:

I could always become a trader and start selling them for other entusiasts like you :thumbs::lol:

We shall give them a good test next weekend - see if a MKII model is required :)

Edited by Keyser
  • Like 3